Break Up's Suck, You control how you feel! Be proactive

SankeCoffee

Its been a little over a month since my Ex and I split. I loved her, I fell for her hard, she was a pro and worked me and embedded herself in my life and with my family. she fell out of love with me I guess. not really sure what happened.She didn't appreciate me for me, so I am not going to let myself feel bad about it anymore. I grieved the loss of her for the first few days, then was angry at her for just quitting on me because I would never of quit on her.Someone who truly loved you would never quit on a person they loved. I still miss her, we just clicked together and always had a good time. Recently I occurred to me that I need to be very proactive in putting her behind me. Going NC has def helped and is the best course of action to take, but along with going NC I need to say enough is enough. She is going on with her life and not looking back. I told myself yesterday that it would be the last time that I allow myself to fell sad and think about her. I've learned that you must actively remove them from your life, its like saying your going to quit smoking, just stop doing it, say enough is enough and be strong and don't do it anymore. I know its easier said than done, but I am making a choice to not think about her, when I do I made a list on my phone of all the things about her that I don't like etc.. I am gonna to look at that and get her out of my head.

What I'm saying along with going NC, be active in removing your ex from your life and your thoughts. Move on and be happy. Life isn't about one person.

Have a great weekend and don't let you break up hold you down, get out there and enjoy life. I'm going to a Bachelor Party this weekend, I won't let her bring me down!

" You are what you repeatedly do everyday, so if success is something your striving for, it isn't an accident, its a habit. "

" Have a purpose for every action, if you have a purpose for every action, then every action will have a result."

• Like 4
highfidelity

It's been over a month too since I and my ex broke up. I'm sure you and I will get through of this eventually, sooner or later. There will always be a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep positive!