Why does the ex behave like this?

foolinlove79

Ok. So i know you cant ever know whata going on in someone elses mind but i gotta ask. My bf broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. We have had an on and off relationship for years and he always breaks up with me for stupid reasons and within months comes back. He says things like..there's something wrong with him. He loves me. Etc. And when we break up he always sounds 100 adament this can never work and is absolutely over...

Anyway this time he is all over facebook. Hes put pictures up with another girl who i had a problem with during the relationship. Hes planning trips. Etc. So my question is why? Hes admitted before when we break up he acts fine even though hes not. But this time he seems to be going overboard with the im fine show. Dont get it.

Ok. So i know you cant ever know whata going on in someone elses mind but i gotta ask. My bf broke up with me about 3 weeks ago. We have had an on and off relationship for years and he always breaks up with me for stupid reasons and within months comes back. He says things like..there's something wrong with him. He loves me. Etc. And when we break up he always sounds 100 adament this can never work and is absolutely over...

Anyway this time he is all over facebook. Hes put pictures up with another girl who i had a problem with during the relationship. Hes planning trips. Etc. So my question is why? Hes admitted before when we break up he acts fine even though hes not. But this time he seems to be going overboard with the im fine show. Dont get it.

Don't worry about it. Move on. Take him off and block him on social media. He treats you like a doormat, and does so because you let him. Then keeps you on the hook doing the same stuff every time. Snap out of it. Move on.

• Author
foolinlove79

I know. Its really bad for me. Im really upset right now that not only he is acting like this but that i have taken him back so many times.

Your focus should not be on what he is doing or what you have done in the past. You should ideally be focusing on yourself, healing and moving on to a good place where the thought of taking back someone like him repulses you.

The more you focus on him and his activities, the more you stay stuck and the more likely you are to repeat the BS cycle of makeups to breakups. Its unhealthy, its toxic and surely you do understand that a man such as this is immature and totally undeserving of your love and affection. If he is fine, well then good for him. If he is not fine, well then whatever. The question is are you ok, if not, how do you get to that place? First step cut contact and go ghost and focus on you. I have found that everything else just seems to fall into place after that.

Sending you love and light.

• Like 1
Poppyolive

Break the cycle, don't take him back. He's not respecting you. And you're not respecting you. He breaks up, cheats, comes back. This time, put a stop to it. I'm sure you've had enough. Be strong. You deserve better. Block him on Facebook, you don't need to see his shenanigans. How disrespectful does he need to be?

• Like 1
  • Author
foolinlove79

I dont know what my problem is. It was a ****ty relationship for me. I was never a priority. Anytime we aren't blissfully happy he breaks up with me. He is the neediest person ive ever met in my life And by that i mean constant emails and texting. He sponged off me the first 4 years of the RS. Everything always had to be on his Terms. He could be controlling. And here i am upset. I should be grateful.

It's upsetting to realize you've invested years in something that isn't going to work out.

But the sooner you can accept this hurtful fact, the sooner you can be recovered and in a position to find someone who DOES want to be your boyfriend. :)

Try to let it go. Block him everywhere so you're not exposing yourself to anymore hurtful information -- and so he can't drop you breadcrumbs as soon as he wants to be sure you're still around as a Plan B.

Here's a guide that will help you: http://www.breakuprecoveryguide.com

• Like 1