2.5 weeks of NC and I feel great

Just wanted to update the board that after just only 2-3 weeks of NC, I already feel happy, emotionally centered and now look at the whole relationship under a different light.

It amazing how "time" can change your perspective. I see her and our relationship as not acceptable…That I was clearly seduced by her looks and not looking at the complete picture.

It didn't hurt that I made myself very busy and started to meet other women, that was the best remedy too…

I had done NC originally to try and win her back, but it ended up helping me more and now I'm happy again and ready to move on.

Time heals all wounds...

Thats great way to go, I think it will take me a bit more time than 2.5 weeks but at least NC thing is working.

BTW im only on day 2 of NC

ColdandLonelyinAK

Seeing stories like this about how NC has helped others is very encouraging.

I'm almost done with day 5 of NC, and I was half tempted to contact him today. I didn't do it because I don't want to destroy my progress. I need to prove to myself that I can do this, but NC is HARD.

• Author
Thats great way to go, I think it will take me a bit more time than 2.5 weeks but at least NC thing is working.

BTW im only on day 2 of NC

Good Job…Keep going and stay busy…

Meet new people…You will feel better very soon.

It can still bite !

I'm about 7 weeks in and thought I was doing more-or-less ok - until today where for reasons unknown, I can't get her out of my head !

Not helping myself by streetviewing where we went together last year either . . .

Damn good thing deleted her contact otherwise I'd be on the phone right now !

Deep breath, not going to let this beat me .. .

It can still bite !

I'm about 7 weeks in and thought I was doing more-or-less ok - until today where for reasons unknown, I can't get her out of my head !

Not helping myself by streetviewing where we went together last year either . . .

Damn good thing deleted her contact otherwise I'd be on the phone right now !

Deep breath, not going to let this beat me .. .

Bro be strong and just pinch yourself or think of something else quickly you're doing a good job. You're not alone in this. Hell im only on day 3 of NC

• Like 2