The Nerve On Her: Ex Thinks She Can Have It Both Way

Oh my, this situation is becoming more hilarious than sad. My Ex has got some major nerve on her and the way its going i might just have to buy some popcorn and just watch happily.

Recap:

My Ex was having an affair for 8 months and came clean. How when i think about it i believe she did it just felt i would find out "OM almost contacted me the night before on Instagram". She cried and all that and told me she feels like a terrible person and that she need to find herself and why she could do such a disgusting thing to me. That she wanted to be with me but wanted to fix herself first lol. I can tell you that everything she said to me apart from the cheating was a lie.

*End of Recap*

I did try to get her back for a month then went NC. I had been NC for three weeks in between, i found out that as a matter of fact, she was still seeing this other guy. This was when the scales fell out of my eyes, i began to lose interest as soon as i found out. I was right, she was incapable of being single and every word from he mouth was a lie. It just rubbed me the wrong way that she could lie and manipulate while still lying with this guy and all that.

Before My NC:

before i went NC, i did have a conversation with her, i told her that i have tried to fix things, get her back to no avail. She was still giving me the BS reason why she could not. I told her i had decided to start seeing other people. She went ballistic, she wanted to know who the person was, how i met the person. She start making cheesy comments that i should go marry her and make ugly babies and what now. This coming from someone that is still forking the guy she cheated on me with (at the time i didn't know). She said that the new upset her that she felt she was losing me (really bitch??!).

During NC:

in between my 3 weeks of NC that was when i found out that she was still seeing the guy she constantly told me she hadn't talked to since her confession. I was sick to my stomach with disgust but i was also happy. This was my closure that this girl was incapable of telling this truth and she is still as ****ed up as ever. I feel bad for this guy. I saw her manipulation and i saw my stupidity also. I realized i didn't want to be with her anymore. After that revelation my NC went smoothly, i was able to talk to other girls without feeling guilty or holding back that moving on would end my chances with the Ex. At this point i no longer needed NC but i kept at it anyways, no point in contacting her.

This Saturday:

this past Saturday she tried to contact me, i had blocked her number. So she calls me on a different number. I already knew i was her and as i said before i no longer need NC, i was now indifferent to her so i answered. She proceeded to ask why i blocked her number (the ****ing nerve), this coming from someone who had been blocking my number since before we officially broke, someone who ignored me every way you can think of. she then asked me why i didn't wish her a happy birthday (The Nervess on this little rat!!!!). I told her calmly that based on the way she had treated me plus i am sure i was blocked, there was no point in wishing her a thing. Like all ways she proceed to give me excuses. I told her that i knew she was seeing the guy i had my suspicions on. She asked how i knew, i told her i just knew. She proceed to say in a nonchalant way that they were sort of seeing each other. I couldn't be bothered to bring up the lies she told me.

I had my light bulb moment which i should have had a long time ago. I was this girls plan b. the way i see it, they are not in a committed relationship yet but she likes what she is getting from him (its new its exciting, its the GIGS). But just in case, she has me to fall on. I really didn't care, i just wanted to let her know i was on to her lies lol. She said she wanted to be platonic friends lol, i told her that i didn't see how that would work and her new guy wouldn't appreciate it. whenever i mention him she kinda snaps and tries to change the subject. She was getting upset that i wouldn't be her friend lol. I told her sure we can see how it goes lol (as long as she is the one doing the calling because i wont be calling).

Im talking to someone now, not really sure how it will go but we are going for a boat cruise today so wish me luck.

I am 1000% that her current relationship will not work based off the kinda person both of them are, i am 1000% still will run back to me and then i will crush her :D (she deserves it, someone has to put her straight).

I know her, i have always known her i just chose to ignore it. She will not take the news that i am seeing someone well but i am doing it for me and not to get back at her. But i welcome the day i drop the news, this is when she will want back. First she will be mad, say **** then in a day or two it will hit her like a brick and she will come crawling back...then i will tell her what a ****ty person she is, she will she a dark side she has never seen before :D.

All in all guys, i am doing great. Not 100% but i am at a good place.

Thanks for all the advised recieved!!

It's good to see you can come out the other side alive. From where I am I'm struggling to see it but posts like these confirm itl be alright. Genuinely don't know what I'd be doing if I didn't find LS for this reason.

Respect mate and good luck. ;)