My long distance girlfriend doesn't want to come over anymore

SadTelAvivian

i destroyed my long distance relationship , i upset my girlfriend lately so much that she doesn't want to come to be with me (she got a plane ticket for next month) ...

im completely shattered by this , i cant bear the thought of not seeing her ever again .

at first she said she's not coming , and that she's made a decision , and i got hysterical and said nothing useful , she only agreed to not cancel her plane ticket till a day after when we talk again and im all sober .

so a day later we talk , and i suggest that we'll pause things and take a break , because right now she is emotional , stressed from finals , and heartbroken by my most recent arguement with her .

she agreed .

now i just stare at the screen all day, hope that she says anything , i cant lose her , i can not see her again , i dont want to ...

my friends suggeseted me not to type anything , she needs her time , but i really cant keep my **** together , cant focus on anything ..

please ? i cant handle it , really losing my mind

ExpatInItaly
i destroyed my long distance relationship , i upset my girlfriend lately so much that she doesn't want to come to be with me (she got a plane ticket for next month) ...

im completely shattered by this , i cant bear the thought of not seeing her ever again .

at first she said she's not coming , and that she's made a decision , and i got hysterical and said nothing useful , she only agreed to not cancel her plane ticket till a day after when we talk again and im all sober .

so a day later we talk , and i suggest that we'll pause things and take a break , because right now she is emotional , stressed from finals , and heartbroken by my most recent arguement with her .

she agreed .

now i just stare at the screen all day, hope that she says anything , i cant lose her , i can not see her again , i dont want to ...

my friends suggeseted me not to type anything , she needs her time , but i really cant keep my **** together , cant focus on anything ..

please ? i cant handle it , really losing my mind

About what? If you can tell us the problems in more details, we can offer better feedback. Why is she so upset with you?