Why is my ex spamming texts at me telling me she is happy?

crimsontactics

A little background. My most recent ex cheated on me, dumped me and lied to me twice about wanting to return to me. Apparently she is currently in an emotionally abusive relationship as she had ran to me to seek comfort before.

So I proceeded to do NC for around 2 weeks.

And now she had been spamming messages at me telling me how happy she is and how lucky she was to leave me.

I don't understand what is going on in her head. Can anyone help me with this?

She's trying to convince herself she's happy. But don't worry, cause you're probably not the only ex who get's random messages from this emotionally unstable creature.

• Like 5
  • Author
crimsontactics
She's trying to convince herself she's happy. But don't worry, cause you're probably not the only ex who get's random messages from this emotionally unstable creature.

Thank you for your reply!

Do you have any similar experience?

Your best bet would be to no longer entertain her. This girl has toxic written all over her. She cheated on you and lied twice about returning. Now she's trying to rub in your face how happy she is to no longer be with you, which by the way is clearly an expression of her insecurity.

Sounds like the lesson here is to learn to love and respect yourself.

For your own self-care, permanent NC with this person is the way to go.

Why are you allowing her to continue to infiltrate your present day reality? Don't you feel you deserve better than someone who would treat you in this deplorable manner? (You do.)

• Like 2
NoLeafClover

You got lied on and cheated on more than once by your gf...and you are the one that is trying to fix something that cant be fixed.

Why would you want someone who is cheating on you..how a about lying? Do you not have a backbone?

You need to block her. Tell her to f off and just block her.

• Like 1
  • Author
crimsontactics
Sounds like a great reason to BLOCK her so you don't have to be exposed to her drama..

Is she trying to gaslight me?

• Author
crimsontactics
Your best bet would be to no longer entertain her. This girl has toxic written all over her. She cheated on you and lied twice about returning. Now she's trying to rub in your face how happy she is to no longer be with you, which by the way is clearly an expression of her insecurity.

Sounds like the lesson here is to learn to love and respect yourself.

For your own self-care, permanent NC with this person is the way to go.

Why are you allowing her to continue to infiltrate your present day reality? Don't you feel you deserve better than someone who would treat you in this deplorable manner? (You do.)

I get what you mean. It's just that I still have feelings for her, so my NC had a lot of "leaks" that I'm unwilling to patch. Stupid I know...

• Author
crimsontactics
You got lied on and cheated on more than once by your gf...and you are the one that is trying to fix something that cant be fixed.

Why would you want someone who is cheating on you..how a about lying? Do you not have a backbone?

You need to block her. Tell her to f off and just block her.

I'll take her message at face value and that she is better off without me.

Do you have any similar experience?

It's just regret in the other person. It happens to everyone. Just have to learn to live with your mistakes, and ideally be applying them to the next. Some people don't move forward, or have relapse after whatever trigger. I've gotten calls from girls 7-8 years in the past professing their undying flame for me.

I can't step foot on Oahu without thinking about this half Korean/Mexican girl.

• Like 1

Well done! Looks like she is trying to get attention and generate a response by saying nasty things. I wouldn't waste too much time analysing it or wondering why. Carry on ignoring her.

• Like 1

Guaranteed she isn't happy. 100% positive.

Please tell me you aren't responding to her childish attempts to get at you.

• Like 2
A little background. My most recent ex cheated on me, dumped me and lied to me twice about wanting to return to me. Apparently she is currently in an emotionally abusive relationship as she had ran to me to seek comfort before.

And now she had been spamming messages at me telling me how happy she is and how lucky she was to leave me.

I don't understand what is going on in her head. Can anyone help me with this?

This is why blocking was invented .