This one goes to all the brokenhearted.

JustMeAlone

Yes, this one goes to the ones who thought they might die from the pain they felt and still feel on their chest.

For the ones who lost weight and didn't feel the good taste of food. Who didn't enjoy the little beautiful things of life for a good chunk of their life now.

For all of you who hoped since the last second that maybe, just maybe, if you close your eyes and pray hard enough, she will come back and hold your hand.

This one goes to you, who cried so hard and so much that you didn't even know that you could cry that much, for the ones who decided to remain silent and give the person they loved, the chance to choose and be free and happy, even if it wasn't with them.

To all who left their loved ones also, for the reasons they tought would be valid. I know you suffered too.

To all of you, I say that you should be proud. Wear your scars with pride, they're signs of maturity and intensityc. You had the courage to fully give your most precious part to another human being. And you got burned. And they might now be with someone else, but does that matter anyway?

What it really matters is that the seconds and the past you've had eith that human being, will always be yours. No one, and trust me, no one will ever be able to steal that from you. That time, she was yours, that time she gave you her all, her time, time that she won't every get back.

The time she had with you, she will never forget, and that precious amount of time will always be the thread that unites you forever. No matter where she is now.

And like she loved you and cherished you once upon a time, trust me that somebody will love you and cherish you again.

She loved you and someone will love you again. The fact that you loved and been loved is the proof that you are a great, beautiful person and now that you learned from you mistakes, you're even a better one.

And maybe you'll see her again, and maybe you'll see again that spark in her eyes and that wrinkles near her mouth, or maybe you won't but that doesn't matter, because now you are a full new person, a person who deserves a life and to be happy.

Noe you know that you survived and you actually can live without her.

And no, I'm not over my ex grilfriend. I don't hate her, I actually love her even more, but hey, you know what? S**T HAPPENS.

Set her free, love her but set her free if she's not happy anymore. This is what I think... If you love her, set her free, my friend.

Let her be happy and free and if she will ever come back to you, maybe you'll live forever happy, or maybe it will be too late and you will only be two old friends remembering beautiful old times, but don't let a break-up destroy everything you've tried so hard to build. Your time with her might be over, but what you've had will always be yours.

Meet new people and apreciate them better this time, but never forget what made you appreciate better.

Don't try to hate her, because yoy won't be able, you'll feel even more miserable. Learn how to live without her, but never hate the person that once ment the world to you.

Hugs and kisses from Italy!

Ciao!

• Like 6

It's sad to read, but it also gives hope and sheds positivity on such a sad event. I wish she was still here, I'm struggling without her. I know I have to set her free, she's not meant to be mine but I've lost a huge part of my life now that she's no longer with me. Hard to move forward when you're missing the best thing in your life, maybe the future will be better. Maybe something good is lurking in the horizon, I'll have to wait patiently.

Thanks for the thread :)

• Like 1
Calidude6

This is definitely something I needed to read as I'm dealing with the pain of a broken heart. She broke up with me and I had no idea it was going to happen. She was my best friend, the love of my life and I miss her everyday. I want to tell her I miss her and love you but I'm sure that will do me no good. So I guess I must let time take care of business and see what life gives me. If it's her, I'll be better than ever but if someone else, I'll still be better than ever. Still have a tiny hope we will meet again but I'm learning to live without her.

• Like 1

"I release you to live your life in Peace and Harmony. You're free. I'm not holding you."

Indifference is key. No more hate, no more resentfulness. It all happened for a reason. Both parties are at fault. And somewhere down the line, one party decides that they can't stand it anymore. It is a natural occurrence. Accept what you had and move on. Learn from previous mistakes and build yourself into a better person.