Ignored the signs

Hi all I had a ten month relationship with my ex girlfriend.

We had been planning to get married and move into a flat along with her son.

A week after she viewed a flat she suddenly left one night.

I think that there were some bad signs that I ignored about her personality. That being she has had very few long term relationships.

Her longest relationship was with the father of her son which was around two years. She cut all contact with him after breaking up and does not allow him to see their son. All other relationships she has had have been very short term being less than three months. She has a history of having one night stands and has been with at least forty men.

She spoke very poorly of her ex partners and they were always refered to by a physical attribute or profession never by name.

After our relationship ended she cut all contact with me she moved on to another guy after a few months and got engaged after less than two months of being together. I have since been told she never loved me. I have other threads with details of the relationship I had with her. I am starting to get this feeling that there is a deep rooted issue with this woman upon reflecting on her past and her current behaviour. I do not feel that she is capable of loving someone or having an adult relationship. Opinions guys ?

Honestly?

Who cares?

She is no longer with you, no longer your responsibility (if indeed, she ever was!) and no longer in your life, in any way shape or form.

Move on, forget it, put it down to experience - and be more alert to practical signs in future.

• Author
She sounds like a right b*** you dodged a bullet mate good riddance to bad rubbish!

Thanks for the reply lol I always had a feeling something was not right but I figured she was honest to tell me her past I mean she even told me how she basically used a guy as he would take her out and buy her shoes and even took her son out with her which she claimed was only once but strange how her five year old remembered this guys name. I was a fool to think the same would not happen to me sooner or later.

• Author
Well , it is euphemism on my part but she does not sound like a very nice person .......

Thanks Audacious

She certainly is not one of the most pleasant people I have met in fact I think she rates as one of the worst.

• Author

I think the worst thing about my breakup was the way my ex girlfriend swiped my phone and deleted certain pictures of herself from our laptop it feels so cold and methodical.

Dazdandconfused

Mine did the opposite. The day before she sent me the breakup email, she texted me a lot of pictures of us that she had never forwarded to me before.

I feel that it is pointless to talk about your ex. Their actions say more about them than you. So how about you talk about you and no more of her. Then we could help you to improve and get what you want in your next relationship. :p

• Author
I feel that it is pointless to talk about your ex. Their actions say more about them than you. So how about you talk about you and no more of her. Then we could help you to improve and get what you want in your next relationship. :p

Thanks Twiggy

Her actions do indeed say more about her as while she is with this guy here is me still talking about her. I would like to improve my body I have wanted to prior to the relationship but I got so comfortable I lost sight of myself.

• Author
Depends on which types of pictures were deleted. Sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

Just the way she carried on was so clinical

• Author
Mine did the opposite. The day before she sent me the breakup email, she texted me a lot of pictures of us that she had never forwarded to me before.

Thats crazy my ex days before said she wanted her son to take my name.