5 months and still the thoughts haunt me..

I have been doing all I could to move on but I can't get her out of my head and heart. It's been over 5 months and I have changed a lot and been on dates and what not but it doesn't make any difference. Lost well over 20lbs and work out hard and go to work and trying to keep busy with friends but all useless.

I just can't still believe she is gone. I still maybe have not accepted it and trying to hold on to hope when there is no hope left. I have women interested in me and met a few and been out but it doesn't make me feel any better. I can't stop thinking about her and our 3 years together. Miss her son so much and miss both their companionship.

I was so in love with her and pushed her away because I was getting cold

Feet and then I decided I loved her to death and came back after taking a 3 week break and she found someone else. All I have done for her down the drain. Summer is coming and I will be so alone without her. We used to do so many things in the summer. I feel like she has forgotten about me and move past and that just kills me inside.

We had our shares of problems and what not but I am not the type of guy to give up. That's why after the three week break I came back and decided I wanted to marry her right away and spend the rest of my life with

Her. I can't believe she replaced me so easily and forgot all I have ever done for her and her son.

They say u know when the one come along and I really thought she was it. The bond we had was amazing and the times we shared could never be ereased. I hope one day she can forgive me and see I made a mistake and never stopped loving her. I will never stop loving

Her. New women come along and we go out but I only

Have her in my head and people see that.

Jenna please forgive me for not being good enough and hurting you. I never meant to do anything bad towards u. I loved u with all my heart and soul and I probably won't ever see u again and that is what breaks me into a million pieces.

I have been doing all I could to move on but I can't get her out of my head and heart. It's been over 5 months and I have changed a lot and been on dates and what not but it doesn't make any difference. Lost well over 20lbs and work out hard and go to work and trying to keep busy with friends but all useless.

I just can't still believe she is gone. I still maybe have not accepted it and trying to hold on to hope when there is no hope left. I have women interested in me and met a few and been out but it doesn't make me feel any better. I can't stop thinking about her and our 3 years together. Miss her son so much and miss both their companionship.

I was so in love with her and pushed her away because I was getting cold

Feet and then I decided I loved her to death and came back after taking a 3 week break and she found someone else. All I have done for her down the drain. Summer is coming and I will be so alone without her. We used to do so many things in the summer. I feel like she has forgotten about me and move past and that just kills me inside.

We had our shares of problems and what not but I am not the type of guy to give up. That's why after the three week break I came back and decided I wanted to marry her right away and spend the rest of my life with

Her. I can't believe she replaced me so easily and forgot all I have ever done for her and her son.

They say u know when the one come along and I really thought she was it. The bond we had was amazing and the times we shared could never be ereased. I hope one day she can forgive me and see I made a mistake and never stopped loving her. I will never stop loving

Her. New women come along and we go out but I only

Have her in my head and people see that.

Jenna please forgive me for not being good enough and hurting you. I never meant to do anything bad towards u. I loved u with all my heart and soul and I probably won't ever see u again and that is what breaks me into a million pieces.

Mate sounds just like my situation sucks because I lost two people like you as my ex had a son too. She replaced me so easily also.

• Author
Mate sounds just like my situation sucks because I lost two people like you as my ex had a son too. She replaced me so easily also.

Sorry man. I can't believe people can do that. I feel guilt just talking to another girl.

Sorry man. I can't believe people can do that. I feel guilt just talking to another girl.

This is just me right here.

Got cheated on for 8 months and dumped and i still feel guilty even making eye contact with another girl. This life is a weird one. I am still going through it like you guys. Some days i don't give a ****, some days i just fell this crushing feeling. Music helps to an extent.

We can only keep our heads up

I think when you find the right girl its gonna be fine mate. My ex got with some guy after a couple of months and engaged him in less than that time she disgusts me but I still miss the life I had with her and her son.

This is just me right here.

Got cheated on for 8 months and dumped and i still feel guilty even making eye contact with another girl. This life is a weird one. I am still going through it like you guys. Some days i don't give a ****, some days i just fell this crushing feeling. Music helps to an extent.

We can only keep our heads up

With you bro. My ex has mashed my brain I wish I never met her to be honest.

• Author

Wow you guys are so like me. That's crazy. We are all good guys and we will get over it someday. Thank u all for your support and stories means a lot