he finally deleted our picture together on social media

i typed a lot of stuff and realized how stupid i looked and sounded so im going to take back my post and get the f*** over it.

Edited by Jay13094
  • Like 1
PegNosePete

Yes, you should block him, so you don't even know what he is or isn't deleting from social media.

Well, no need to go into the whole "you shouldn't be looking at anything to do with him", I just want to say that it sucks. It sucks that you saw it, whatever the reason. I imagine you're hurting quite a bit, and I just wanted to send a hug and some support. Lord knows I've been burned by snooping around and breaking NC like that, so I can't point fingers. The good thing is, this won't matter in time. Hang in there.

• Author
Well, no need to go into the whole "you shouldn't be looking at anything to do with him", I just want to say that it sucks. It sucks that you saw it, whatever the reason. I imagine you're hurting quite a bit, and I just wanted to send a hug and some support. Lord knows I've been burned by snooping around and breaking NC like that, so I can't point fingers. The good thing is, this won't matter in time. Hang in there.

ugh i know.... I've unfollowed him from all social media outlets, but his instagram is public and i was looking through my tagged photos and realized ours wasn't there anymore and i did feel hurt a lot.. its like he's actually just done with me. I ended things w/ him 4 months ago so its weird that he didn't delete them from the first place when i already deleted ours. Like what was that reason if you don't even care? idk will never know

I hate sh*t like that, that you feel kinda stupid for being upset over, but you are. I found out through a mutual friend about a month ago, three months after he dumped me, that my ex finally changed his FB status from "In A Relationship" to "It's Complicated". And man, it messed with me for a few days. I wondered why he didn't just put "Single", if it meant he still had feelings for me, if he was going to contact me...for crying out loud! Ridiculous, but there it is.

• Author
I hate sh*t like that, that you feel kinda stupid for being upset over, but you are. I found out through a mutual friend about a month ago, three months after he dumped me, that my ex finally changed his FB status from "In A Relationship" to "It's Complicated". And man, it messed with me for a few days. I wondered why he didn't just put "Single", if it meant he still had feelings for me, if he was going to contact me...for crying out loud! Ridiculous, but there it is.

..... i would of been SO MAD and 10x more confused if the guy i was seeing changed his relationship to "its complicated" thats just so childish and making it so much harder than it should be

• Like 1
..... i would of been SO MAD and 10x more confused if the guy i was seeing changed his relationship to "its complicated" thats just so childish and making it so much harder than it should be

Oh, it pissed me off! I'm a private person, and that looked like such a blatant attempt for attention and sympathy. The funny thing is, it backfired because I told my four friends who asked after seeing that what happened. That he dumped me via FB messenger, I told him I was pregnant, and haven't heard anything since. He ended up looking not so good in the end, which is one reason why I was keeping things quiet. Jerk.