I swear to God

Ifonlyihadknown

That when I get over this relationship breakup I will remain single for the rest of my life. Ripping my finger nails off with pliers would be less painful.... Never, never, never again will I get involved in a relationship!!!

• Like 9
That when I get over this relationship breakup I will remain single for the rest of my life. Ripping my finger nails off with pliers would be less painful.... Never, never, never again will I get involved in a relationship!!!

you don't need to start a thread for this.

• Like 1

That's how you feel now. But it will most likely change.

Do you want to tell us what happened?

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle

It's hard to comment when we have no idea what happened to make you feel so strongly.

If you care to share more with us, I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd love to help.

• Like 2

That feeling will pass. I felt the same for a few weeks, now I'm excited to find someone new, someone that values me as much as I do them, someone that appreciates me and hopefully someone that won't cheat on me :) My trust in girls has been destroyed completely however I'm not going to let that guide me away from any future relationships. I'm sure I'll find a girl that won't cheat on me and leave my heart in bits.

• Like 2

I feel the same way, romantic relationships are more wasteful than anything imaginable.

You invest your time into someone, create plans with them, and all of a sudden they change the way they feel about you. The scary thing is you never see it coming, it always blindsides you when you least expect it. Then we're suppose to heal and try again with another person, just so they can leave you in a ditch too.

Then we have to oblige by this notion that being happy with one self will ultimately help us reach abundance, when in reality, humans are made to build RELATIONSHIPS. However, it doesn't end there, because then you have all these people who say they're "loyal", "committed", and "loving" when really all those attributes are just a flash in the pan, no one truly feels that way, nobody cares.

I know i'm suppose to take the latter and tell you, "Oh no, that's a terrible mindset to possess you just need to heal, it will all get better in time". Psfh! It's all hogwash at the end of the day. Humans should just go back to screwing each other for the sake of pro creation.

Love is truly ugly.

Edited by Jonp219
  • Like 3
Karin2rinkashi
I feel the same way, romantic relationships are more wasteful than anything imaginable.

You invest your time into someone, create plans with them, and all of a sudden they change the way they feel about you. The scary thing is you never see it coming, it always blindsides you when you least expect it. Then we're suppose to heal and try again with another person, just so they can leave you in a ditch too.

Then we have to oblige by this notion that being happy with one self will ultimately help us reach abundance, when in reality, humans are made to build RELATIONSHIPS. However, it doesn't end there, because then you have all these people who say they're "loyal", "committed", and "loving" when really all those attributes are just a flash in the pan, no one truly feels that way, nobody cares.

I know i'm suppose to take the latter and tell you, "Oh no, that's a terrible mindset to possess you just need to heal, it will all get better in time". Psfh! It's all hogwash at the end of the day. Humans should just go back to screwing each other for the sake of pro creation.

Love is truly ugly.

And problem is not even people showing that behavior... problem is that people like them will come around and try to defend that behavior.

So there is no hope for a remedy because the DEBATE will probably never end on who is right or who is wrong?

That is just how it is....

Do we change with the changing times (more logical, but that is just being unreliable) or we try to show others what they are doing wrong (good luck with that).

So in the end.... back of LS forums...

organizedchaos
That's how I feel or more precisely never again with someone I care about more than her

Meh. We all say that. And then when you meet someone even more amazing than your ex, you'll wonder what you were ever thinking. Happened to me.

• Like 6
  • Author
Ifonlyihadknown
you don't need to start a thread for this.

No more need than any of the threads you have started either.

I don,t want to go into detail just yet because ithere are 2 sides to every story, but I know one thing for certain, not once did I try to fleece her for every penny she had, sadly she did and has now gone back after a 5 year relationship between us to live with her husband.

So I have every right to start threads here as much as you, just because they aren,t to your taste or satisfaction is your problem, not mine!!!

Edited by Ifonlyihadknown
Cuz I wanted to
  • Like 8

LOL at the bolded part..totally feel you there..sigh..

For me I swear to God that I will never speak or see this person ever again in my life..until the day I die..

• Like 1
  • Author
Ifonlyihadknown

We met in hospital just over 5 years ago. I had struggled so badly breaking up with my ex wife I had tried to end it all. She was in there for the same reason but hers was down to financial issues that pushed her over the edge.

She was married, I was divorced yet looking back now we connected on the very fact we had both been in the same pit of despair and tried to make a exit from it all.

Her husband was ok with our relationship, I even lived with them for a year before I could take no more. It all seemed so wrong! Yet she remained with him and saw me on the side.

A crazy crazy situation which caused a lot of stress but she always told me how much she loved me and that we were soul mates. stupidly I believed her.

But now I know her and her husband were operating together, to get whatever money they could because of the desperate situation they were in financially.

I really have seen things in life that have baffled me beyond all belief with how people can treat other people, only have to look at the news to see how badly people can be towards eachother. How money can be more valuable than a human life always unsettled me deeply yet I did what anyone else would do and simply didn,t give it any thought as all that does is destroy your faith in mankind.

But then I got in a relationship with one of these people, and never ever again will I get in another relationship for the rest of my life!!!

organizedchaos
We met in hospital just over 5 years ago. I had struggled so badly breaking up with my ex wife I had tried to end it all. She was in there for the same reason but hers was down to financial issues that pushed her over the edge.

She was married, I was divorced yet looking back now we connected on the very fact we had both been in the same pit of despair and tried to make a exit from it all.

Her husband was ok with our relationship, I even lived with them for a year before I could take no more. It all seemed so wrong! Yet she remained with him and saw me on the side.

A crazy crazy situation which caused a lot of stress but she always told me how much she loved me and that we were soul mates. stupidly I believed her.

But now I know her and her husband were operating together, to get whatever money they could because of the desperate situation they were in financially.

I really have seen things in life that have baffled me beyond all belief with how people can treat other people, only have to look at the news to see how badly people can be towards eachother. How money can be more valuable than a human life always unsettled me deeply yet I did what anyone else would do and simply didn,t give it any thought as all that does is destroy your faith in mankind.

But then I got in a relationship with one of these people, and never ever again will I get in another relationship for the rest of my life!!!

How can you make this decision based on a horribly dysfunctional relationship you chose to become involved in?

• Like 1

Sometimes, you have to look at a situation like this and ask yourself WTF you're doing.

I got in a relationship with one of these people, and never ever again will I get in another relationship for the rest of my life!!!
Almost right, but you're not taking the credit you deserve for your part in it.

I got in a relationship with one of these people, and never ever again will I get in another relationship do something like that for the rest of my life!!!

would be the lesson to learn here. But until you can own your end of it, your promise to the rest of the world is probably a good thing.
  • Like 1
We met in hospital just over 5 years ago.

I think you will live to love again but going forward you need to make better decisions from the outset.

First avoid married women. Being the OM never turns out well.

I don't even know what to do or tell you about the fact that you lived with his woman and her husband. That is just so off the charts. Looking back, can you at least now appreciate it for the gigantic red flag it was?

She hurt you. We get that. I'm sorry she fleeced you. Again, going forward healthy romantic relationships are a balance of head & heart. You may have cared for her, but you failed to listen to your head hear. I suspect logic revealed many of the flaws in your relationship but you were too blinded by love to see them. You need more balance going forward.

Good luck. Take some time to heal. You will get through this.

• Like 2
  • Author
Ifonlyihadknown

I know I am at fault with all of it, should never of got involved in the first place as I was not in the right frame of mind for any sort of relationship. But that doesn,t make any of this any easier. I was on the bottom when we met in hospital, she fed me hope, and I believed every word she said. I know all of this is my FAULT, and I chose to enter into a relationship with her. But all I can say is I was in a pretty mƎ꒚꒚Ǝd ƯÞ place in my mind!!!

organizedchaos
I know I am at fault with all of it, should never of got involved in the first place as I was not in the right frame of mind for any sort of relationship. But that doesn,t make any of this any easier. I was on the bottom when we met in hospital, she fed me hope, and I believed every word she said. I know all of this is my FAULT, and I chose to enter into a relationship with her. But all I can say is I was in a pretty mƎ꒚꒚Ǝd ƯÞ place in my mind!!!

No one's arguing that point.

What we're saying is, your doom and gloom attitude about never getting in another relationship because of this mess you got yourself in to is pretty short sighted and misguided.

• Like 1
  • Author
Ifonlyihadknown
No one's arguing that point.

What we're saying is, your doom and gloom attitude about never getting in another relationship because of this mess you got yourself in to is pretty short sighted and misguided.

Well many thanks for your helpful insight, I know the mess I managed to get myself into, but I,m not a robot sitting here typing, I hurt deeply, I don,t blame her one bit for any of it, I,m just on the complete bottom trying to figure out what the hell i,m supposed to do with my life now?

Ive broken some hearts and also got mine broken.

Despite all of it, i never imagined living my life alone and totally shunning romance entirely. That - and maybe because i'm still young and the dating pool is still pretty big unlike middle aged people with limited options.

Wow!!

The reasons you got yourself into that f'd up situation are irrelevant because it happened and you cannot turn back time. But you must learn from it.

Clearly that was not a real relationship so saying you'll never get into another relationship ever again is just silly. What you should be saying instead is that you'll never get into another relationship with a woman who is married or involved with someone else!

The good news is that MOST people are good! You happened to find some really bad ones. Learn from it and move on! You will find a good person who cares about you but to shun all people because of this one person (and her husband ugh) is just ludicrous! Go live your life and don't let those two steal your joy! Life is way too short for that bullsh**!!

Edited by AprilTears