All of sudden my heart started hurting

crazybestie101

So much time have passed in complete silence and all of sudden from last 2 weeks , i have been hurting silently.

Out of no where, It still bugs me how he hasn't made any real effort to reach out in all this time.

Last time he told me i was fake and those words still hurt. i will always have one regret in my life that i wasn't given a chance to explain myself. While i went all the way to show my love for him and ended up looking complete psycho. I always thought with time he will see clear picture of why i acted such way but it seems like he will always think me crazy.

Anyways all this never mattered to me until last two week. It's like something hit me hard and i am back to that mental misery. Did any one felt this way after 1 year of NC and dumper never bothered to get in touch.

In no way i am breaking NC , just sharing my mind state as of now.

Cinnamonstix

The best way to show you aren't crazy and have self-control is by staying in NC, so good job. But more importantly, it will help you feel better faster.

• Like 2
Karin2rinkashi
So much time have passed in complete silence and all of sudden from last 2 weeks , i have been hurting silently.

Out of no where, It still bugs me how he hasn't made any real effort to reach out in all this time.

Last time he told me i was fake and those words still hurt. i will always have one regret in my life that i wasn't given a chance to explain myself. While i went all the way to show my love for him and ended up looking complete psycho. I always thought with time he will see clear picture of why i acted such way but it seems like he will always think me crazy.

Anyways all this never mattered to me until last two week. It's like something hit me hard and i am back to that mental misery. Did any one felt this way after 1 year of NC and dumper never bothered to get in touch.

What would you do THIS VERY moment if you could do ANYTHING.... not including getting back with your ex?

I suspect that maybe you did a little "feelings denial" somewhere along the way because you didn't like feeling that way day after day after day. Maybe instead of letting your feelings for him wash out completely, you buried them, and some trigger, some reminder opened your heart to let them out. Maybe it was the anniversary of the breakup, or you heard a song, who knows? And now it feels like you're back to square one.

Could that be it?

• Like 1
  • Author
crazybestie101
I suspect that maybe you did a little "feelings denial" somewhere along the way because you didn't like feeling that way day after day after day. Maybe instead of letting your feelings for him wash out completely, you buried them, and some trigger, some reminder opened your heart to let them out. Maybe it was the anniversary of the breakup, or you heard a song, who knows? And now it feels like you're back to square one.

Could that be it?

Hey mightycpa,

I think you are right. I honestly don't know how to wash away those feeling. Not that i didn't meet other guys or got attention after that. But that guy just hold special place in my heart. Even after this much of time i still find that man so attractive. As i said earlier , it always kills me to think i wasn't given chance to explain myself. I guess i just have to live with this feelings for rest of my life.