Desperate situation at home

My life got a turn for the worse these last days. I might not have a place to sleep tonight, ex husband's being violent and threatened me.

I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I only want to text Johnny and ask him for help. I don't have any friends.

PLEASE, those who know my story, please give me some advice on this. I'm about to text him asking for help. I'm desperate and scared.

I think you're just looking for a reason to text "Johnny"..I don't know your full story,but from what I've seen...you need to get your sh*t together! You seem,actually, reek of desperation! Time to grow up!

• Author

you're probably right. And he'd probably didn't reply either.

I'm scared and lonely and this person is right now in the house, he's violently threatened me and the only person I thought was johnny.

In times like this I realize how lonely I am and hoe many issues I have.

Simon Phoenix

Yep, this is an excuse for you to stay in the muck you've created for yourself. You need to join clubs, meetups, do something and meet other people. Why you have no friends is beyond me -- I doubt you've just moved to where you live now. But that needs to be fixed.

Strength in Healing

Well I commend you for recognizing you have these issues you just mentioned. That's always the first step.

But the other 50% is doing something about it. So stop making excuses to not do what needs done.

• Author

I can't possible join any meetup or club right now, my life is a complete mess and I don't know where am I going to sleep tonight.

Husband (because we are not yet legally divorced) is violent and abusive, and now he decided I can no longer stay in the house even though he told me to stay.

I need to regain my life, I know. It has been a complete mess the last two years. Maybe this is the point where I take control. Because at this point I have nothing else to loose. I've already lost everything.

Find a woman's shelter. Report your husband to the police. Get a restraining order.

There are a ton of options other than texting "Johnny."

• Like 10
Strength in Healing

If it isn't too personal, can you say what the threats were? I'm in law enforcement and can advise accordingly on what should be done.

• Like 2

Seriously? Terrible idea to text him, you're grasping at straws here. And how many great reconciliation stories have YOU heard that start with manipulation like this? Stand on your own two feet and figure this out for yourself. "Girl in Distress" doesn't look flattering on anyone, and I'll bet he sees right through it.

• Like 1
  • Author
If it isn't too personal, can you say what the threats were? I'm in law enforcement and can advise accordingly on what should be done.

He grabbed my legs trying to pull me out of the bed.

He called me names.

He threatened with kicking me out of the house.

He put the children in the middle.

He said I was going to pay and he'll make my life miserable.

I ended calling battered women support at 1 am but they only told me to stay away from the kitchen. And to go yo a shelter but I won't leave my kids.

He has power. I have none.

irresolute,

You need to grip on this for the sake of those kids if nothing else.

He grabbed my legs trying to pull me out of the bed.

He called me names.

He threatened with kicking me out of the house.

He put the children in the middle.

He said I was going to pay and he'll make my life miserable.

^^^^

This is an assault.

You call the cops and get him arrested.

Then you press charges and get a restraining order.

Do it now, before the next time when you might end up as a statistic.

• Like 6

He has power. I have none.

You have more than you realize.

Call the police. He will be arrested for assault and the restraining order will be automatic.

You need to do this to protect your children.

• Like 7

Why was "Johnny" your first thought for help. How about 911!!!!?????

Restraining order, police. Do it, now!

• Like 8
Why was "Johnny" your first thought for help. How about 911!!!!?????

Restraining order, police. Do it, now!

Why was Johnny your first thought for help, and not the safety of your children? Your priorities are backwards if you put your affair partner ahead of your own children's wellbeing.

• Like 7
  • Author

I have no one here.

I just talked to some friends but now I regret it because he'll tell a differenrt version.

I called him to speak, he told me he wants me out of the house, and that i was the abusive and disrespectful. He also told me I provoked him on purpose.

Last night he was violent and I was about to call 911, but then realized if I call, his professional life will suffer. I told him I was not calling because I don't want his colleages to know. He took this against me and now he says I want to destroy his life and he will never forgive me.

At this point, I don't know what was true and what was not, he's telling me a different version of what happened and I'm confused.

I just want Johnny right now. I'd be so happy if I could see him. I just can't cope with all this. I just can't.

Are these your children? Are they in danger?

This Johnny guy isn't going to save you. You need to get away from men and get some stability for yourself. Living with your estranged husband while dating others is lighting a match to explosives, and he's proven himself to be violent.

• Like 6

I'm so sorry you are going through this but FORGET ABOUT Johnny, don't ever contact him that's first thing. You should report your husband that's an assault, don't ever give damn about him professional life, what about yours? think about it! what if he hurt you badly? report him and just leave your house ASAP.

Here's a link for List of Divorce Attorneys with Domestic Abuse Experience.

Find the Best Domestic Violence Lawyer Near You - Avvo.com

• Like 1

I just want Johnny right now. I'd be so happy if I could see him. I just can't cope with all this. I just can't.

Stop. he can't do anything to you, remember he's the same as your husband plus if he even save you, believe me he'll use it against you. Don't create another mess.

• Like 1
  • Author

they are my kids, yes.

I'll take a look at the list right now.

DatingDirection

If you have any savings you can go to a hotel, or a hostel for travellers, or in the worst case a women's shelter.

My life got a turn for the worse these last days. I might not have a place to sleep tonight, ex husband's being violent and threatened me.

I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I only want to text Johnny and ask him for help. I don't have any friends.

PLEASE, those who know my story, please give me some advice on this. I'm about to text him asking for help. I'm desperate and scared.

You need to pull your sh*t together for your kids' sake. Get ahold of yourself and find your backbone. You need to stop all this "I can't do it, I don't want to ruin his professional life" crap right now. Your kids are relying on YOU to make them safe. You have no choice here, you need to step up. Salvation isn't going to come in the form of a man who has repeatedly told you that he doesn't love you and has made zero effort to contact you in the past few days. Stop making excuses for why you can't do what you know is the right thing. It's one thing when you're screwing around with this Johnny asswipe, but now to make excuses for why you won't do the bare minimum to keep your kids safe is beyond reprehensible.

• Like 6
ExpatInItaly
You need to pull your sh*t together for your kids' sake. Get ahold of yourself and find your backbone. You need to stop all this "I can't do it, I don't want to ruin his professional life" crap right now. Your kids are relying on YOU to make them safe. You have no choice here, you need to step up. Salvation isn't going to come in the form of a man who has repeatedly told you that he doesn't love you and has made zero effort to contact you in the past few days. Stop making excuses for why you can't do what you know is the right thing. It's one thing when you're screwing around with this Johnny asswipe, but now to make excuses for why you won't do the bare minimum to keep your kids safe is beyond reprehensible.

This. OP, this is awful. You are their mother - act like it.

• Like 4