almost two weeks..

Hi!

I'm back again! I'm in my second week of NC, and it's really hard..

I told him I needed time to let these feelings of love go away.. but they don't.

A month ago, he told me his feelings had changed and that he wanted to break up with me. I didn't saw it coming, you know, he was still very... intimate at the time.

I guess I hoped that during this time of NC he would of have called or texted me to say that he made a big mistake. BUt offcourse, he didn't.

It's hard for me to accept that the man that I loved so much, and of who I thought loved me very much too, dumped me like this. I still can't believe it... and it's almost a month and a half. I know that I couldn't bare seeing him with someone else..

I just don't know what to do! It's not that I cry every single moment.. but I think of him every second of the day and I just wish I could do something to let him feel the same way as I do.. I wish I had some pixie dust or a little bit of magic by my side you know ;)

Hi JustMe, I don't know much about your situation so it's hard to comment, but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. My partner broke up with me almost three months ago, and whilst I've stopped crying every day, I still think about him every second of every day waiting for that call/msg to say he's made a terrible mistake. It's hard, but it does seem to get easier with time and NC, for me at least. Anyway I just wanted you to know you're not alone. Be kind to yourself during this time and take care.

• Like 2
  • Author
Hi JustMe, I don't know much about your situation so it's hard to comment, but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. My partner broke up with me almost three months ago, and whilst I've stopped crying every day, I still think about him every second of every day waiting for that call/msg to say he's made a terrible mistake. It's hard, but it does seem to get easier with time and NC, for me at least. Anyway I just wanted you to know you're not alone. Be kind to yourself during this time and take care.

Thank you so much. It's the hope that makes it bearable, I guess...

Karin2rinkashi
Thank you so much. It's the hope that makes it bearable, I guess...

I just made a 3000 dollar payment on my CC for past 20 days. xD

Skydiving, Express, Banana republic, Burberry, Zarra's, Nordstrom..... Everything was on it.....

It REALLY helps......

• Like 1
  • Author
I just made a 3000 dollar payment on my CC for past 20 days. xD

Skydiving, Express, Banana republic, Burberry, Zarra's, Nordstrom..... Everything was on it.....

It REALLY helps......

Well since I don't have 3000 dollar.. ;)

Karin2rinkashi
Well since I don't have 3000 dollar.. ;)

I didn't either!!!!

Now i have bigger things to worry about....

Distracts you.....

(I am joking. Please, don't go bankrupt) :D

• Like 1
Karin2rinkashi
Sign up on tinder and left swipe away your pain. Boys will be boys and men will be rhinos.

Tinder has some bug in it. I swear! i dont get ANY MATCHES!!!

And i am NOT UGLY.... I promise you that!!!

And you mean RIGHT swipe?

• Author
Sign up on tinder and left swipe away your pain. Boys will be boys and men will be rhinos.

Been there, done that! :p But my ex is just waaaaay hotter :mad:

• Author
I didn't either!!!!

Now i have bigger things to worry about....

Distracts you.....

(I am joking. Please, don't go bankrupt) :D

Haha, I won't! ;p

Karin2rinkashi
Haha, I won't! ;p

She admitted it on many occasions and i knew from the start.... That i was way more good looking than her...

But, recently, i have stopped concentrating on the looks and start looking at the character more...

This time, i got both wrong! smh

ATTACHMENT! >.<

• Author
She admitted it on many occasions and i knew from the start.... That i was way more good looking than her...

But, recently, i have stopped concentrating on the looks and start looking at the character more...

This time, i got both wrong! smh

ATTACHMENT! >.<

Well, problem here is that all of my friends keep reminding me that indeed he was really good-looking! How the **** am I supposed to live without him if I just can't stop thinking about him? I keep comparing EVERY FECKING GUY to him! For ****'s sake, what did I do wrong? I know I'm not the best looking girl on the planet, but I used to be his favorite...

haribogumsnickers
Tinder has some bug in it. I swear! i dont get ANY MATCHES!!!

And i am NOT UGLY.... I promise you that!!!

And you mean RIGHT swipe?

Right swipe em all! Takes a few grenades to get a stud buffin.

Karin2rinkashi
Well, problem here is that all of my friends keep reminding me that indeed he was really good-looking! How the **** am I supposed to live without him if I just can't stop thinking about him? I keep comparing EVERY FECKING GUY to him! For ****'s sake, what did I do wrong? I know I'm not the best looking girl on the planet, but I used to be his favorite...

First!

You need to change that statement.... also your mentality...

I have never seen you, but with this statement "I know i am not the best in the world...." I am already a little turned off..... I am being honest.

I know, you are trying to be humble. But the humble part needs to stay in your behind the scenes. When you are out in the world, the jungle it is, YOU ARE THE BEST THAT A GUY CAN GET HIS HANDS ON!

Now, that we have fixed that, lets move to the next part....

You DIDN'T do ANYTHING wrong.... He is not grown up enough to appreciate your company (If it was just a sudden break up without any MAJOR problems)

You know you can do better!

BECAUSE, YOU ARE THE BEST THAT A GUY CAN GET HIS HANDS ON!

Still doubtful? REPEAT!..... AGAIN!

Savvy?

• Like 3
  • Author
First!

You need to change that statement.... also your mentality...

I have never seen you, but with this statement "I know i am not the best in the world...." I am already a little turned off..... I am being honest.

I know, you are trying to be humble. But the humble part needs to stay in your behind the scenes. When you are out in the world, the jungle it is, YOU ARE THE BEST THAT A GUY CAN GET HIS HANDS ON!

Now, that we have fixed that, lets move to the next part....

You DIDN'T do ANYTHING wrong.... He is not grown up enough to appreciate your company (If it was just a sudden break up without any MAJOR problems)

BECAUSE, YOU ARE THE BEST THAT A GUY CAN GET HIS HANDS ON!

Still doubtful? REPEAT!..... AGAIN!

Savvy?

I LOVE you!

Karin2rinkashi
I LOVE you!

I LOVE YOU TOO!

See, this is how i used to try to bring my gf's self esteem up.... This is how i used to treat her when she used to feel down....

I dont get it... lol

• Author
I LOVE YOU TOO!

See, this is how i used to try to bring my gf's self esteem up.... This is how i used to treat her when she used to feel down....

I dont get it... lol

She dumped you? How silly of her!

Karin2rinkashi
She dumped you? How silly of her!

We are all the ones who got dumped here....

And OUCH! Way to just hit the wound.....

Jeezzz......

All women are SO.... ruthlesss.. :p

• Author
We are all the ones who got dumped here....

And OUCH! Way to just hit the wound.....

Jeezzz......

All women are SO.... ruthlesss.. :p

Oh I'm sorry, machoman!

Can I bookmark this thread? For real, you all are the besttttt. I feel so much better after reading these posts right here.

• Like 1
Karin2rinkashi
Oh I'm sorry, machoman!

Even machomen have feelings, ok..... and a heart... *blink* *blink*

Karin2rinkashi
Can I bookmark this thread? For real, you all are the besttttt. I feel so much better after reading these posts right here.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

• Author
Even machomen have feelings, ok..... and a heart... *blink* *blink*

Oh no... you do? I'm so sorry! *kiss on your aching heart* ;p

Karin2rinkashi
Oh no... you do? I'm so sorry! *kiss on your aching heart* ;p

Are you flirting with me?

You know, i could be a 60 year old guy with a donut in my hands... the type of people who like to give small kids back rubs for fun....

I am NOT! But i am just saying... ;D

I AM, in fact, a skydiver.... going through training... B-)