Was I wrong for the way I reacted and for getting angry?

So her parents wouldn't let us be together. We were really into each other willing to do anything to make it work. We snuck around here and there being exclusive. She was emotional a lot during that period. Would cry when she left my house all the time.

I gave her a number of opportunities to back out but she insisted this is what she wanted. Last minute she calls me and backs out was calm and collected. Set in her mind. Didn't see it coming.

Next day she calls me hysterically crying not making much sense. Saying we can still work it out right? Said she wants me and that's it. I told her if she made a decision she should stick with it.. Told her she can have a normal life and doesn't have to dk this. Told her you should see other people.. I thought her say I'll call you back when I stop crying.

She didn't call for two days so I called her first and she completely stone walled me I guess because she was with friends. But I just snapped because I was so sick of these passive aggresive games. I told her I'm done playing these games I'm not calling back you are too young for this ****. she was saying you act like you don't even want to try and work this out. Told her I'm just out of patience and I'm too old to be playing these games.

I ended up apologizing the next day through text and just told her to take care of her self. Because she said she wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to me because I was being so mean. I asked if we were done and she said it's not a good time for us to be together.

I saw her a week ago which made it a month of no contact. She seemed pissed and on the verge of crying. We had a long talk and I apologized. She didn't believe that I loved her and complained I was moody and mean. Was going through the police academy at this time.. tried to explain that to her. She brought up everything I did wrong in the relationship.. everything. I just took it but her saying I don't love her killed me because Id do anything for her. I Miss Her So Much and I'm going through A Lot Of heartache.

I said I wanted you and she said it's too late.. she ended all contact and deleted me off social media. I wrote her a long letter explain ing everything. She wrote back and just said it's bad timing and hopefully we can be together later on when we have our **** together.

• Author
The only thing you did wrong was to go back there.

Walk away and stay away.

This is not good for you.

Didn't mention that we were moving out together. That is what she backed out on.. her parents said they would cut off her college funds and her completely if she chose me.