bf stopped having sex

My Bf recently joined the gym, and stopped having sex with me because it slows its protein synthesis and slows his muscle growth.

He hasn't had sex for at least a month now, but sometimes I see seamen stains on his underwear.

"We can't have sex because I'm working out" said no man....ever. The underwear thing....I've got nothing' for that. What's going on in the relationship besides no sex?

• Like 1

I. Gunna be completely blunt with you here, don't wanna hurt your feelings but.....your bf is talking absolute garbage, having sex doesn't slow anything down he is talking out of his arse, and you should not be believing that crap, disagree sex before a workout would hinder in because you'd be using your testosterone but that is literally having it just before going to the gym any other time does not make a slight bit of difference and he's taking you for a mug. Sorry to be rude

• Like 1

Yeah that's not a thing. At all.

Real case scenario? He met a chick at the gym and is cheating on you.

• Like 3

Well.......let's not assume anything. The facts are relationships have needs.....everyone's different. If a need isn't being met then the relationship will most likely die. I would tell him your need and if he can't do that then consider moving on.

• Author
"We can't have sex because I'm working out" said no man....ever. The underwear thing....I've got nothing' for that. What's going on in the relationship besides no sex?

He says its only for his bulking phase and he needs to maximise his gains.

He says its only for his bulking phase and he needs to maximise his gains.

Is he a competitor of some sort? Even if he was it would make very little difference.

This is a joke sex is exercise! You have needs too, he's being pretty selfish. Sorry OP but this is a huge red flag. All he would have to do is eat alittle extra to make up for calories burned.

Talk to him about it and how you're reacting. Note that I say how you're reacting because you're responsible for your feelings however someone who cares about you will consider them.

He could be subscribing to faulty advice or maybe he knows something we don't. I'm inclined to believe the former.

Talk to him calmly and without blaming or attacking.

• Like 1

He's an idiot has absolutely no effect I'm sure there's plenty of guys on here including myself that are gym queens and still would very rarely if ever say no to

Sex and still be putting on size, it's just ridiculous don't fall for it.

What a load of crap!

Actually, the additional cardio will increase his appetite and help him lift more.

He's being ridiculous and I would definitely investigate. Something's not right.

Yeah, nonsense. This is what coaches used to tell athletes 60 years ago and it has been debunked.