GIGs, new guy, Breadcrumbs but I want her back

Hey guy,

4 Months ago my ex dumped after a 3.5-4year relationship. Before she broke up with me she told me she has a crush of this guy and has been working on him since. 2 Months after the break up she officially started dating him. I have been on NC on/off since; twice I broke it and she broke it 2 times too.

In Feb I got some serious breadcrumbs or I think that is what they are.

15th Feb:

She rings me asking for a copy of her disseration (Note: In Jan 25th I emailed her, her disseration copy so it should be in her inbox). Then quickly says "Anyway, how are you doing?". I replied saying "Err...a bit busy could I call you in a bit?"

I did not call her back but I forwarded the same email I sent her on the 25th...with a blank body.

She rang me back but I did not answer it. She then emailed me saying thank you and I replied saying no worries.

17th Feb:

ex contacted me just now asking me if she still has her phone insurance (she cracked her screen); I replied back answering the question and advised her to give it to a professional to get it fixed as well as providing her with the details of one.

I did that because it was me who bought her that phone and kind of hurts if it is replaced.

Part of the conversation we exchanged:

Me: thanks, I hope you are well too.

Her: I have not had time to send the phone yet but probably tomorrow. Yeah I am doing fine, glad things are working for you.

Me: let me know if you need any help.

Her: Same to you, I am really sorry I did not help you when you moved to London and were having problems. You can reply on me in the future.

22nd Feb

I reached out for my ex.

Me: Hey (Ex’s name)! Just wondering if you would like to catch up sometime.

Ex: Sure, it would be nice to have a catch up.

Me: I am busy this week but next would be good if you are free.

Ex: Okay. Maybe if you tell me what days you come to Uni, then we can do it on one of those.

Me: I am not due to visit Uni for sometime. We can do brunch on a weekend if that would be better.

Ex: Sure, we could do that. I guess you are busy in the evenings after work, but this would also be fine with me.

Me: I am free on the 4th evening and that weekend.

Ex: 4th evening is fine with me.

Me: Alright

Ex: Okay, see you on the 4th then

24th Feb

Me: Hey (Ex name)!

Ex:Hi (My Name)

Me: Have you managed to send in your phone for repairs?

Ex:Yes it was recieved this morning, so now I am just waiting for the repair to be made

Me: Oh ok, thought you broke it as an excuse to get a new one*

Ex:Nope. Should get it back soon.

Me: Of course. Are you coping fine without a phone?

Ex:*I have mom's 10 year old phone now, so no internet. I hope this company doesn't take long.

Me: The last time I gave my old Samsung in for repairs, it took about 7-14 days. I am guessing that you have the old pink one.

Ex:I hope so, cause the website said up to 2 months. No it's another blue one

Me: I can't remember you ever using that one. You do have a blackberry somewhere in bham. Its pretty cool how dependent you have become to a smart phone since getting on just a year and a half ago.

Ex:I know

Take care, and I'll see you on the 4th

Me: Haha what's your new number?

Ex: (Her number)

Then like an idiot I rang her (the reason I told her was to give her my number too). She ended the conversation.

3rd March night time:

Ex: Hi. We were going to meet up for a catch up, remember? Well tonight is ok (it was past 12am so technically 4th) or next weds good. Let me know when you wake up.

Me: Hi (Ex name), Sorry I can't make it for tomorrow but we'll sort something out for another time. Hope you are good.

No reply from her. But I know she stalked me on facebook as she visited a page I made, that gave me a notification.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter what people say I would like her back. I do not need her back just want her to come back as my feelings towards her are true and I know she felt the same whilst we dated until things got saturated a bit. I dont hold grudges and I know with time we can work it through. But this is only if she comes back which is highly unlikely.

I am working on moving on!

Doing funs thing and getting out there....since the break up I have been focusing on this...(My spending increased rapidly though -.-)

Anyway could you guys give me some thought of the conversation?

Let me know if you need any further details.

marcelo.santos

3rd March night time:

Ex: Hi. We were going to meet up for a catch up, remember? Well tonight is ok (it was past 12am so technically 4th) or next weds good. Let me know when you wake up.

Me: Hi (Ex name), Sorry I can't make it for tomorrow but we'll sort something out for another time. Hope you are good.

No reply from her. But I know she stalked me on facebook as she visited a page I made, that gave me a notification.

Your problem is that you are not assuming a full NC here - NC means blocking your ex and move on - this will prevent breadcrumbs attacks as it makes difficulty for your ex just checking around if you are still available like she did.

It would make no difference if you had the date as she is not interested now in you - I know that it hurts but this is what is happening.

What she is doing is preventing you from moving on so she will not check your facebook and see you posting picture hanging a beautiful girl.

Go full NC and move on - block her facebook, remove this site monitoring system so you will not get notified if she still visits you - if she really changes her mind in the future she will reaches you, dont worry.

This girl do not deserves your time.

And another tip: Next time you schedule a dating with some girl (not your ex, but a real girl) avoid scheduling it 10 days ahead as a lot of things can happens in so much time - but dont worry about your ex - there is nothing there for you..

move on and hope you forget this girl and have a new chance with a nice girl.