Soooo WHAT NEXT. DO U NOT GIVE UP

chelseamoon

Hi all.

Im a 29 yr old bi girl.

My gf of 2 yrs who lives with, broke up with 3 mts ago. She said she didnt fancy me anymore. So after some time i decided rather be friends than nothing.

Finally we are gettin on better. We went out the other day for first time for drink, all was great but stupid me i made a pass & she pulled away. The next day i asked her why, she explained she doesn't want be a couple, she needs to live each day & be single to see what she wants. I asked if she sees us ever working on us again in future but she didnt give me straight answer, just that she loves me but doesnt want anymore right now. She say yes theres times she misses me and wants kiss me but tells herself no. I also find her checking me out or that look. I dunno whats she doing to me she knows i miss her and tells me she'd be jealous if i was with someone but accepts if i do as she broke us up Shes screwing my head up. I dont understand what she wants, she says were still a fam and wants to still do stuff (as we both have children from prev rel who are close) It sucks.I can't be all sad as it effects.my mood with my child or a ***** it's not me help

Light Breeze

This why you don't stay friends with your ex, especially if you're still in love with her and she wants nothing but friendship.

She made a decision not to be with you anymore. Sure, she misses those moments and intimacy but she doesn't necessarily miss you. If she did, then you'd be together again.

Please reconsider your course if action, because I can guarantee you that when she starts dating again and you'd be in the friendzone, it's going to hurt like hell.