Let me save your dignity, your self respect and you Honor as a Man!Reverse-Psychology

First let me post my fckd up break up:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/518087-i-ask-you-read-my-soul-being-eaten-immense-regrets

Now: I was actually reading here throughout the whole forum..and I got some insight on how most ex GF (im not saying all of them, every break up might not be the same) used techniques to manipulate and used their ex to keep them either on the hook or to emotionally destroy them.

Well im going on a wild guess I got used like no other...Let see:

After the break up she asked me to bang her many times!!

After that she asked me to take her to a restaurant !!

After that she send me picture of her wearing my boxers!!

After that she tells me (if you don't try hard enough..means you dont feel nothing for me!!!)

After that she kept sending picture of her going out with her girlfriends, to a strip club etc etc.

Lapdog like a biatch I was. Good for her right.. she got a hell of an ego boost. what a woman jajaj and I still love her because that is a baaaaaaaad b i t ch right there.. I like that.well play it out my love..well play it out.

Now...Thats it...after all of it I kept trying to fix everything up and It got to a point where she told me to **** off.hell what a control ass Woman I had jajaj. Jesus I got played good.

Fellas....IF you GIRLFRIEND BREAKS UP WITH YOU. DO NOT FALL IN TO ANY ZONE..either friend zone..or stringing along zone. VANISH THE F U C K ..UP..You heard me..casper mother fckng ghost town. Is too late for me..she grabbed my the balls and toy around with them. Seriously!!!

Man if only I knew this months back.So it goes like this. You get that call or that message or face to face!

Hey we need to talk!!

OK what sup?

This is not working. I need space. BLAH BLAH

(NOW DO NOT REACT> I REPEAT DO NOT REACT> be cold as ice)For the love of god I know you love the **** out of her but do no react hold your goddamn emotions. (If it happened already and you messed up well man **** happens)

Ok well I will pick up my stuff and leave, you take care of yourself alright. Goodbye.

That is effing it..I repeat that is effing IT.She has your number.. she can reach out to you. If she goes like trying to hug you when you leaving or ask for a kiss any of that bull **** you refuse and LEAVEE> I REPEAT LEAVEE.You don't explain ****..you don't say where you going. You don't care anymore YOU LEAVEEEEEEE. ( YOU DON'T OWE HER ANYTHING ANYMORE SHE IS BREAKING UP WITH YOU REMEMBER)

Now after that..you might feel sad. you might wanna text her. Jesus Christ don't do it man. I'm telling you from experience.if you don't believe me go to that link and read my real messed up story and how much I fckd up.Then you will know that I aint kidding here. I'm saving your relationship, your dignity, your self respect. hell I'm saving you from losing that woman you love the most. Me.**** I'm entirely done . late..I lost the A train.Lesson Learned.

Here comes the next part.. She is gonna reach out to you ( oh yes believe me she will ) But..do you think she is gonna reach out to get back with you, in most cases nopeee. She will try to play you back mostly, drop breadcrumbs, she will try to win the upper hand and control of the situation. YOU DO NOT LET HER DO THIS> I REPEAT YOU KEEP CONTROL OF THE GODDAMN SITUATION ALL THE GODDAMN TIME> YOU R THE MAN> I REPEAT YOU ARE THE AL CAPONE>THE SCARFACE aight. Feeling my drift so far.

At this point she will either do these next steps:

Ask how are you doing?

Ask why you left without fighting or why so cold?

Ask if you are with someone? (because you left her and didn't even try , so she is gonna wonder)

She might send you a picture of a dog you two bought together, or her wearing one of your t shirt you might have left at her place..some bull **** like that.

Here is what you have to do. No is not what you should do.. Let me repeat that..here is what you must DO.

Hey,-Name- (act indifferent bro, no sweetheart names none of that s h i t )

I'm busy right now and I got allot to do, now that I'm single I'm even more focused on my goals and in my career.... You took a decision of me not being part of your life anymore.... So I ask you not to contact me in the near future unless you wanna sit down and reason on your decision. Goodbye.

EXACTLY LIKE THAT. YOU HEARD ME..LIKE THAT. YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN WORDS BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAID.

She either is gonna get mad. like go fkc yourself. Or why you say that. Or why are you so mean, or cold against me, or you don't love me, that's why you don't care..well guess wut ( those are all bull ****...she will once more to regain power..DO NOT LE HER. In fact. YOU IGNORE HER> I REPEAT YOU IGNORE HER> YOU IGNORE THE S H I T OUt OF HER> the only time , the only way you will answer to her is if she say these next words:

Come by the house..I wanna sit down and talk about us, or talk about my decision of breaking up.

YOU FEEL MY DRIFT, please do all of this..believe me..Im doing you a huge favor my fellow man. I lost the first woman I have ever truly love due to not doing any of this and she got me good which mean she lost respect for me. I lost my dignity and went to soft and low on her. You are not gonna do the same s h i t I did. Please do what I'm telling you..you must.

Reason of why you should... is because BRO.SHE IS BREAKING UP WITH YOU!!

In most cases if not in all cases.....she met someone before the break up!! got emotionally detached and she attached those emotions to the new guy!!

If she didn't which I doubt is the same **** ..she is getting emotionally detached from you. So you must not fall in the s h i t of I love you..please don't do this. No she doesn't want that..she doesn't wanna heard that! You leave...you heeard me you disappear. You don't even drop (I care about you) no Man...please be gone. If you do any of the mistakes I did.. You WILL PUSH HER IN TO THE NEW GUY ARMS. BE G O N E. This could be her reactions after you do what I just told you:

She will miss you AKA GIVING SPACE!!

She will rethink her decision!!

She will go throughout the whole relationship to see if it is worth keeping!!

She will compare you to the other guy in the picture!!

She will admire you..and respect you for the MATURE WAY YOU HANDLE THE BREAK UP(she will go like..s h i t..I didn't go any reaction out of him!! Is he with someone else!! not even a message after the break up..not a call!!mmm!!!)

You feel my drift. After the last contact whether she got mad when you told her to fck off. or she called you many times bla blah. You do not speak to her until you read those words. I will say it again..you do not speak to her..don't pick up any call.The only way you speak to her is if she messages and ask you to call her, in that case you reply (what you wanna talk about?)in which she is def gonna respond..about us?(if it is not about that, then there is nothing to talk about OK!!). In that case you tell her OK call me. You don't do the call..she has to do it alright. You never dial to her phone..she has to be the one to hit that green button to call. Thats the only allowed moment on which you can speak with her on the phone.

After that..you are on your own my friend.Used common sense..don't give up your power keep your balls of steel don't go shrinking now you are right at the last step to get her back. Dont give up your power, don't sound sad, be happy when you speak to her and let her do the talking. You have nothing to say aright. She is the one who got allot to say.

If by any chance she uses the play card of. Well but!! , you did this in our relationship and that, and that's why I have doubts I cant trust you blah blah.

Your only answer is: I told you that if you wanted to talk with me again it would be only to talk about your decision not to bring stuff from the past!! I will ask only one last time, what do you want? (BRO SHE HAS TO DO THE CHASING NOT YOU>>PLEASE ACT LIKE YOU DON'T WANT HER EVEN IF YOU ARE DYING FOR HER)

That fkcng ITTT. OK . That is it. You close like that, is up to her to make the final decision there is nothing else to talk about. aright.

Conclusion: This is for the fellas that feel their relationship is on the verge of falling. This is for the fellas that might have had begged and plead when they heard those words (we are breaking up) but kept total NC after. This is for the fellas that did a couple of days of begging and pleading but no more than that. :)

For the fellas that did begging and pleading..broke NC and kept total contact after the break up. AKA a week, a month, ate all her breadcrumbs. Where there as a doormat and guilt relief..well I'm sorry like I'm sorry with myself. You are done. Not much you can do other than go no contact you already ****ed up. I know I did big time. Sorry bro...tiny minuscule chances for us. :( Only NC FOR HEALING ..not in hope that she will be back..chances are ..SHE WILL NOT :(

So .. Might not be well organized or the best Grammar ever but fellas you get my point and god bless ya. Good Luck. Do it right. Do what I just wrote ..and remember every morning when you wake up..Who is the fckng MAN. YOU ARE..not her. PEACE OUT.

Edited by RLG
LooperDooper

Uh sure, except you are expecting people to come to this site BEFORE they've broken up, BEFORE they've grieved on their a little and before they reach out for help. I see your point, but there is much better advice being given than this one. I mean, most people come on here after they've had trouble of dealing on their own, after they've experienced a break-up and most certainly after they're reacted on some degree to the break-up. I don't mean to be rude, just my opinion.

• Like 1
Uh sure, except you are expecting people to come to this site BEFORE they've broken up, BEFORE they've grieved on their a little and before they reach out for help. I see your point, but there is much better advice being given than this one. I mean, most people come on here after they've had trouble of dealing on their own, after they've experienced a break-up and most certainly after they're reacted on some degree to the break-up. I don't mean to be rude, just my opinion.

Bro I think she was like that because you were SUPER clingy after the break up, I mean like really clingy. Clingy to the point that you completely exposed yourself and you left some meat on her plate to play with.

Looper I'm sorry I was quoting the OP I have no idea why it quoted your post lol

• Like 1
  • Author

Well If by any chance you did read the last part of it. I very well stated that is FOR THOSE THAT ALREADY WENT THRU THE FIRST PHASE..AKA BREAKING UP!!!

I EVEN MENTIONED THAT IS ALSO FOR THOSE THAT HAD ALREADY BROKEN UP AND DID SOME BEGGING AND PLEADING.

YOU ARE WELCOME. Bye

OK Looper NOW I'm quoting you and I agree.

Plus this sounds like a really messed up woman. She literally played you like a fiddle. This advice can't be applied to ALL or most break ups.

• Author
Bro I think she was like that because you were SUPER clingy after the break up, I mean like really clingy. Clingy to the point that you completely exposed yourself and you left some meat on her plate to play with.

Well Thank you for telling me something I didn't know already!!!! No **** sherlock. :lmao:

• Author
OK Looper NOW I'm quoting you and I agree.

Plus this sounds like a really messed up woman. She literally played you like a fiddle. This advice can't be applied to ALL or most break ups.

I agree to disagree. This applies for any type of woman. No woman call it quits just out of the blue..most of them been thinking about breaking up months before the shot. Which means months before the call she was getting more and more emotionally detached AKA LOSING ATTRACTION. SO again Agree to disagree.. This must be apply in all cases. When she no longer feels attracted to you, you have to instantly respect her decision and get lost..therefore allowing her to really rethink all of it. Plus she would really thank you for acting all mature and more important giving her space and you kept your power also at the break up.

She doesn't want you to be around at that very moment because she wants YOU GONE.

Plus if you stay around and try to fix things up..and there is another guy in the picture which applies in almost all cases..you will only push her more in the other fella arms. She must be left alone with him..in order for her to go and rethink all of it. She wont forget about you. Wont happen. Not after you handle the break up Like a King.

Peace out.

I agree to disagree. This applies for any type of woman. No woman call it quits just out of the blue..most of them been thinking about breaking up months before the shot. Which means months before the call she was getting more and more emotionally detached AKA LOSING ATTRACTION. SO again Agree to disagree.. This must be apply in all cases. When she no longer feels attracted to you, you have to instantly respect her decision and get lost..therefore allowing her to really rethink all of it. Plus she would really thank you for acting all mature and more important giving her space and you kept your power also at the break up.

She doesn't want you to be around at that very moment because she wants YOU GONE.

Plus if you stay around and try to fix things up..and there is another guy in the picture which applies in almost all cases..you will only push her more in the other fella arms. She must be left alone with him..in order for her to go and rethink all of it. She wont forget about you. Wont happen. Not after you handle the break up Like a King.

Peace out.

1) There isn't always a guy is the picture during a break up. I have a lot of females in my family and some female friends and they can easily debunk this assumption. It is possible I agree with you there but it isn't always the case.

2) I agree I man should accept the break up, keep the pleading to a minimum and walk away. You do need to give her time to think. However there's nothing wrong if you feel the need to hit her up months later down the line if you feel like you've your **** together. Swallowing you pride doesn't mean you have to let a woman toy with your man hood. If she doesn't want to work things out, okay then just move on. That whole, "ohh you MUST never hit her up EVERR" is just pure alpha male manipulative nonsense.

Edited by Jonp219
  • Author
1) There isn't always a guy is the picture during a break up. I have a lot of females in my family and some female friends and they can easily debunk this assumption. It is possible I agree with you there but it isn't always the case.

2) I agree I man should accept the break up, keep the pleading to a minimum and walk away. You do need to give her time to think. However there's nothing wrong if you feel the need to hit her up months later down the line if you feel like you've your **** together. Swallowing you pride doesn't mean you have to let a woman toy with your man hood. If she doesn't want to work things out, okay then just move on. That whole, "ohh you MUST never hit her up EVERR" is just pure alpha male pick up nonsense.

Bro we can keep this going all night listen:

1- In most cases(I agree with you it doesn't apply TO ALL) but in most cases a woman wont leave her BF till she found or felt for the GIGS(new guy) on which she can decide if she leave your butt for the new guy or not(depending how the break up goes tho or present or past circumstances )

2-Sir, is not about Alpha Male thing. Is simple as this:

You had a life before you met her ..you have a life after she is telling you she doesn't want you in her life anymore( THAT SHOWS ALLOT of maturity and balls) Is not about Pride. At the very moment she tells you those heartbreaking words you only have to say back:

I respect your decision... , if later on you feel like you wanna talk about this,You have my number. I got to go now!! I got a life to keep living..a career to keep working at and **** to do!!! GOOD BYE. (SEE YOU ALREADY LEFT the BALL ON HER COURT, she know what she has to do)

Simple as that, contacting her 2 months later will only validate her decision and will only make you look bad after you say those words when you first left.Again it shows you have s h i t going on in your life and that you actually DON'T NEED HER as much!!!which eventually will activate unconsciously in her mind that SHE NEEDS YOU MORE THAN YOU DO. Capish.

So, as a woman, what should I do in this situation? Silly me, I just went NC and blocked his number completely to avoid any contact whatsoever...which, no offense, is much better to do than leave your number unblocked for your ex to send those sexy pictures and texts to. I'd suggest that over your idea of demonstrating how over her you are by actually responding to the breadcrumbs. Just block 'em from the beginning and maintain ALL your dignity, without running the risk of getting into a pissing match over who is more over whom.

• Like 3
So, as a woman, what should I do in this situation? Silly me, I just went NC and blocked his number completely to avoid any contact whatsoever...which, no offense, is much better to do than leave your number unblocked for your ex to send those sexy pictures and texts to. I'd suggest that over your idea of demonstrating how over her you are by actually responding to the breadcrumbs. Just block 'em from the beginning and maintain ALL your dignity, without running the risk of getting into a pissing match over who is more over whom.

Hey Ziggy I read your story and I don't blame you. Permanent NC was definitely the right move. I couldn't imagine what you were going though. Your ex is a terrible human being, I'm sorry.

• Like 1
Here comes the next part.. She is gonna reach out to you ...

Here is what you have to do. No is not what you should do.. Let me repeat that..here is what you must DO.

I'm busy right now and I got allot to do, now that I'm single I'm even more focused on my goals and in my career.... You took a decision of me not being part of your life anymore.... So I ask you not to contact me in the near future unless you wanna sit down and reason on your decision. Goodbye.

EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

Uh, no, that brushoff is a whiny. She'll sense anger and hurt, not indifference. If you're going for indifference, then you've got to walk the walk:

I'm busy right now and I got allot to do. bye.

Also, I agree that a lot of people read these forums because they smell a breakup on the way. Everybody should have a prepared speech in their back pocket for when that day comes.

Hey Ziggy I read your story and I don't blame you. Permanent NC was definitely the right move. I couldn't imagine what you were going though. Your ex is a terrible human being, I'm sorry.

Thank you. Yep, he was a real prince alright. I'm just glad that he showed his true character now, rather than years down the road. That's why I'm so for NC, I'm now to the point where I have to really force myself to miss him or cry. Completely opposite of my ex-husband, where I begged and cried and made alllll sorts of embarrassing mistakes. It is night and day with recovery time, I swear. It's going to hurt like hell either way, why not take all this advice and just go NC?

Thank you. Yep, he was a real prince alright. I'm just glad that he showed his true character now, rather than years down the road. That's why I'm so for NC, I'm now to the point where I have to really force myself to miss him or cry. Completely opposite of my ex-husband, where I begged and cried and made alllll sorts of embarrassing mistakes. It is night and day with recovery time, I swear. It's going to hurt like hell either way, why not take all this advice and just go NC?

Idk I just feel like permanent NC doesn't fit my situation. I feel like the relationship will be revisited one day, but that's just hopeful thinking I guess.

I'm a weird person, yesterday I was downtown and I started getting choked up because I saw places we use to go to when we first started dating back in 2010. And I just said to myself, "Do I really want to forget about all that? Do I really want to come to place in my mind where I don't feel anything when I come to these places?" It just scares me to think that one day i'm going to say, "Oh yea, that's where I had my first kiss with whats her name...".

I was a guy that tried to keep contact after the breakup. I didn't so much as beg as write emails trying to pinpoint what I did and never getting a response. I must have sent 8 or so plus lots of texts. Never any response. Nothing. We were best friends now I can't even say hi anymore. I think about it every day and it's going on 5 months

Idk I just feel like permanent NC doesn't fit my situation. I feel like the relationship will be revisited one day, but that's just hopeful thinking I guess.

I'm a weird person, yesterday I was downtown and I started getting choked up because I saw places we use to go to when we first started dating back in 2010. And I just said to myself, "Do I really want to forget about all that? Do I really want to come to place in my mind where I don't feel anything when I come to these places?" It just scares me to think that one day i'm going to say, "Oh yea, that's where I had my first kiss with whats her name...".

I remember going through that exact thing with my ex-husband. I went through a phase where I felt myself getting over him and I fought it. But you don't lose the good feelings you have for the person, they just get to where they don't hurt (well, as much). You'll still have happy memories, but the thought that the relationship is over won't make you cry. You accept that it's done and are at peace with that. And trust me, if I can get there, anyone can. I was a wreck after he left...

The thing to remember too is that, if a relationship IS going to be re-visited, it will have to be years down the road, after you both have healed. There was something in THIS relationship that wasn't working, and it needs to be gone before another new one would ever work. Shoot, my parents were married, got divorced, and re-married a few years later before I was born. But my mom said that it took those years for the two of them to work out what had broken them up in the first place. They each dated other people and were living separate lives when they met up again. So it can happen, but it needs to be a completely new relationship, with none of the baggage from the old one. And getting rid of that takes time. And I think most people too come to the point where they realize that they just weren't right for each other and are OK with that.

It's a long journey, but it's doable.

• Author
I was a guy that tried to keep contact after the breakup. I didn't so much as beg as write emails trying to pinpoint what I did and never getting a response. I must have sent 8 or so plus lots of texts. Never any response. Nothing. We were best friends now I can't even say hi anymore. I think about it every day and it's going on 5 months

Sorry Bro, I feel your pain. I'm doing no contact as right now..and while I could message her...it will only annoy her more.

You shoulda have gone NC straight after the break up..and straight after you leave the ball on her court. If you wanna talk about this you know where im gonna be and you have my number...simple as that.

Contact after the break up it only helps her to be relieve of her guilt of breaking with you and also they use you as an ego booster.

Please do keep NC for now on, again believe me I know your pain..I literally get sad every single morning...and dream of her every single night. But I know she is not coming back and less contact me.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

• Author
I remember going through that exact thing with my ex-husband. I went through a phase where I felt myself getting over him and I fought it. But you don't lose the good feelings you have for the person, they just get to where they don't hurt (well, as much). You'll still have happy memories, but the thought that the relationship is over won't make you cry. You accept that it's done and are at peace with that. And trust me, if I can get there, anyone can. I was a wreck after he left...

The thing to remember too is that, if a relationship IS going to be re-visited, it will have to be years down the road, after you both have healed. There was something in THIS relationship that wasn't working, and it needs to be gone before another new one would ever work. Shoot, my parents were married, got divorced, and re-married a few years later before I was born. But my mom said that it took those years for the two of them to work out what had broken them up in the first place. They each dated other people and were living separate lives when they met up again. So it can happen, but it needs to be a completely new relationship, with none of the baggage from the old one. And getting rid of that takes time. And I think most people too come to the point where they realize that they just weren't right for each other and are OK with that.

I really hope we meet again later on in life. Because I had never loved a woman Like I love her. May god heard you.

I really hope we meet again later on in life. Because I had never loved a woman Like I love her. May god heard you.

I started reading a book called, "The Secret" again. Trying to use the law of attraction to get mines back. :D:D

Ofcourse I kid, I know it probably doesn't work like that.

• Author
I started reading a book called, "The Secret" again. Trying to use the law of attraction to get mines back. :D:D

Of course I kid, I know it probably doesn't work like that.

I dont there is any law of attraction after I throw myself under the bus of (Begging pleading annoying etc etc)..that pretty much killed any attraction of the towards me. Unless she gives up being cold and Understand that If it woulda been her in my shoes probably she woulda have done the same I mean.

I understand that if it is relationship less than a year just months..well there is no need to really try hard to fix things is short time. IF it is a relationship of 3 years..I think that way different. Anyways Im done. She wont contact me for **** that's for sure.

Hey there RLG...

I don't think that showing her that the only thing you want to hear from her is "i want you back", is that "manly" or attractive. I agree you shouldn't put up with random hollow messages, but if she wants to talk, you should talk to her only if you feel that you can handle it emotionally, regardless of what she has to say...

If you are emotionally healed, it can be really good to talk to her. If you are such a man you'll feel confidant that if you talk to her and IF you'll want her back while talking to her, you'll have the power to stir the conversation into a beginning of reconciliation.

As a female (who is NOT manipulative), I can say that I wouldn't find all the words you wrote above attractive at all. If I wanted someone back, it would have repulsed me. Even begging and pleading is less repulsive then playing games in a blunt way.

Hope you will heal soon, let her go, and wish you all the best!]

That's an amazing and inspiring story...I guess it is very rare... Your parents are lucky to have found each other again.

I am also very sentimental, and when I feel I am letting go it freaks the hell out of me, but I guess you come to a point in life where you think of the good times, and you don't feel like bursting into tears, without devaluating them.

All those rare moments are there in your head, and nothing can take them away from you. You can appreciate them even while creating new ones with someone new.

I agree to disagree. This applies for any type of woman. No woman call it quits just out of the blue..

I did, twice, out of the blue. So i guess you can't generalize anything in this life. Broke up with two guys I loved for different reasons but in general it wasn't working anymore. And with one of them I spent more than one year to fully detach, I loved him to death and was extremely attracted still.

Maybe I'm an alien or a different breed of "woman" perhaps.

I did, twice, out of the blue. So i guess you can't generalize anything in this life. Broke up with two guys I loved for different reasons but in general it wasn't working anymore. And with one of them I spent more than one year to fully detach, I loved him to death and was extremely attracted still.

Maybe I'm an alien or a different breed of "woman" perhaps.

Hmm but why did you leave? What was wrong with him?