Break-up with a possible cheating GF

legendarystatus

Hey guys im new here.

GF of almost a year broke up with me because she was tired of me questioning her. She says im crazy, insecure, etc. With that being said, I want to know if I was correct in my end that she was lying to me or she was right and i was just being insecure.

Before i start, just want to say she has kids, has once cheated before and have been cheated, and is diagnosed with Bipolar disorder.

Here it goes: ITS LONG SO BEAR WITH ME

Her and I have broken up and make up several times until most recently we was broken up for over a month. During that month, she began working on her second job (third shift hours) that at first she wasn't sure she would like to continue this job. recently we get back together, and notice that she loves to put extra make up on for her third shift job, looking really good.

Now here are 2 of my speculations of her probably cheating on me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THE MALL SITUATION

One day, she, her son and I went to the mall where she was going to be working for long hours (third shift job, work in different stores). I wanted to stop through the store she was going to be working at and maby meet her manager just to say hi or whatever. She didn't approve that at all, and even despite that the possibility of me going there, she told her son not to say anything to her while she is working. anyways me and her son hang out for a few hours in mall before i would take him home.

1: She goes to break for 10 minutes, calls me up and see where i was at and to see if i can get her something to drink. Got her the wrong drink :(. I told her how about i go get the right drink and bring it to her job, SHE WENT MAD, and didn't want me to even get close to her job for doing that.

2. hour or so later, She goes on a full break, calls me up again, we all hang out, didn't got nothing to eat, but she was really hungry so at the last minute i suggested how about i go ahead and get her something to eat, and bring it to her job, SHE WENT MAD AGAIN....

3. During that moment i asked her, well how about i meet your manager and ask for a job opportunity to work with them (Big company and GF did suggested for me get the job with her before that month break up). SHE WASN'T HAVING IT, so she left to work mad that i even suggested that or suggested bringing food to her job, etc.

4. Last thing, before i left i asked her if she wanted me to come back and wait for her since the mall was real close to her place and wouldn't bother me to wait for her to wait....SHE SAID NO WITH AN ATTITUDE. Didnt want me to wait for her at all.

------------------------------------------------

Now the most recent, THE TEXT FROM A GUY (where it end the relationship)

Me and her was together in bed, awake at 1am. She was showing me something on the phone. Suddenly she gets a text from a guy who asked her why she didn't text back. She immediately shrugged it of and put it away. I didn't ask her then because kids was sleeping, and didn't want to start arguement with her about it. I asked her the next day.

When i asked her about the text the next day, she quickly shrugged it off and said stop questioning me, none of my business, and if you want you can go home. That is was she said. I left, i told her why she didn't want to tell me the truth right then and there about who that guy was, and she said she was tired of me quesitoning her. She said that it was her cousin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you gotten this far on reading, then please tell me if i am wrong or if that i am right.

I really love this girl and had true feelings for her. Me and her had great history in the beginning. There is more to this story than what i let out, but by these 2 different situations, what do you guys think?

p.s. she no longer text me no more and said we're done because of me questioning her.

• Author
legendarystatus
The only thing I'm wondering right now is if her new guy can smell the scent you left on her.

she always said she wasn't doing anything behind my back, she never cheated on me, etc. :mad:

and here is example of questions,

1:hey what time you getting off from work, or what time you going to work, where you going to work (since its never same place). etc.

Are these crazy questions to anyone?

she always said she wasn't doing anything behind my back, she never cheated on me, etc. :mad:

and here is example of questions,

1:hey what time you getting off from work, or what time you going to work, where you going to work (since its never same place). etc.

Are these crazy questions to anyone?

It depends on the job. If she's a consultant, it varies from day to day. If she works at the Quickie-Mart, well, that's a different story.

Almost nobody will admit to cheating. If they do, they will tell you about it. You don't find out. So, you can't pay attention to denials.

Her texting situation is sketchy. Maybe it is innocent, but she's not acting innocent. You've got to trust your gut. Your only alternative is to trust her, and that's fine until she seems untrustable.

It seems to me that's where you are. But it doesn't matter what I think. All that matters is what you think.

• Author
legendarystatus
It depends on the job. If she's a consultant, it varies from day to day. If she works at the Quickie-Mart, well, that's a different story.

Almost nobody will admit to cheating. If they do, they will tell you about it. You don't find out. So, you can't pay attention to denials.

Her texting situation is sketchy. Maybe it is innocent, but she's not acting innocent. You've got to trust your gut. Your only alternative is to trust her, and that's fine until she seems untrustable.

It seems to me that's where you are. But it doesn't matter what I think. All that matters is what you think.

You right, no one will ever admit to cheating. I also forgot to mention that she didn't even wanted to say her cousin's name when i asked her who is your cousin, his name. She didn't want to say his name or bother answering that question. towards the night, she decided to break up with me cause she was tired of me questioning about these certain things, so this is really been bothering me since the break up. I am depressed to be honest with you because i don't know if she has another man on the side while she was working things out with me. Normally, she would text me, call me or something during our break ups even after couple of days of no text from her, but over a week and a half of not hearing anything from her and just saying that me and her are over. Sucks:(

devilish innocent

I'd guess there is a 99% chance that she is cheating. You did the right thing by letting her go.

• Author
legendarystatus
I'd guess there is a 99% chance that she is cheating. You did the right thing by letting her go.

So my guts, my story as how i explained it sounds like she was cheating on me. See i knew i wasnt crazy or that im some psycho dude who is insecure jealous crap. This woman had put my mindset to think that i was. Man y popeople can do this. Is it once a cheater always a cheater....im getting depressed by this because i done alot for her n her family.

Dude, It does sound like you were asking a hell of a lot of questions. But, I also think her story isn't above board either.

I would just move on if I were you, dude.

• Author
legendarystatus
Dude, It does sound like you were asking a hell of a lot of questions. But, I also think her story isn't above board either.

I would just move on if I were you, dude.

Im trying to. I really am. Just tired of possibility of being cheating, lied too, games, etx. I want that person who wanted to talk wit me just about every single day. I dont ask her questions like that my dude, like i might ask her one time, hey so where u workong tonight? Or maby ask her ehat time she gets off, this shouldnt be any problems for anyone..even if it was her asking me i let her know the full details on where, when, how, etc. I Honestly dont care cause i aint got nothing to hide.

Hey guys im new here.

GF of almost a year broke up with me because she was tired of me questioning her. She says im crazy, insecure, etc. With that being said, I want to know if I was correct in my end that she was lying to me or she was right and i was just being insecure.

Before i start, just want to say she has kids, has once cheated before.

I read this & stopped, why are you dating a single mom? She cheated move on end of story.

bubbaganoosh
I am depressed to be honest with you because i don't know if she has another man on the side while she was working things out with me. Normally, she would text me, call me or something during our break ups even after couple of days of no text from her, but over a week and a half of not hearing anything from her and just saying that me and her are over. Sucks:(

If I were you I wouldn't be depressed. matter in fact you should be happy. The woman has a bad attitude and I'm getting that from the way she talks to you and acts. All of that would make anyone question her.

Let her go because all I see is trouble for you if you can somehow get back with her.