I think I killed her ego.

ApexTitanium

My ex, that dumped me two months ago after 5.5 years together ( 1.5 of those we were engaged) text me tonight after pretty much treating me like **** since she left me...conversation below. sorry for any explicitness.

Her: Hey what're you doing tonight?

Me: why?

Her: I was wondering if you wanted to come by for some fun ;)

Me: and what kind of fun are we talking about? pretty sure you left me remember?

Her: doesn't mean we cant have sex though.

Her: You know exactly what I like ;)

Me: can't resist can you?

Her: I can never resist you in that way...

Me: who doesn't know what you like....guess you better start learning.

Her: wow....

she wants to play games.....game on.

how'd I do?

SoThatHappened

I'd give it a 2 out of 10. And that's generous.

It would be a 10 out of 10 if you'd changed your number or simply completely ignored.

Much to learn, grasshopper.

No more contact for you, I say.

• Like 10
Smthn_Like_Olivia

I think you did well, but should go no contact from here out. Trust me, no response has far more impact than any rebuttal you can give her.

• Like 1
  • Author
ApexTitanium

I wasn't going to respond but her asking me what I was doing made me wonder why she wants to know. Plus its not like it set me back, actually kind of made me feel better and apparently had the opposite effect on her. Which is a plus in my book. With the way she handled the break up, im happy with the way I handled this.

I know revenge isn't the best option, and we do things that aren't morally right when we are in an emotional state, but I have to look out for myself. If hurting her ego helps me in the healing process, and gets her to stop playing these games with me and to just leave me alone, then im all for it.

• Like 1

She stroked your ego. Good for you for not giving in to temptation!

The last thing you need is a possible STD or unwanted pregnancy. Stay strong man!

• Like 1

From here on out, block her. You don't want to get pulled into a texting frenzy and you feel stronger being able to stay no contact.

I wasn't going to respond but her asking me what I was doing made me wonder why she wants to know
She didn't really want to know what you were doing, that's just an icebreaker that people say to start a conversation. Welcome to the FZ.

I wouldn't even call t being friend zoned. She was looking for Friends with Benefits. Easily seen from her text, " I can't resist you IN THAT WAY"

Dude, just go NC and ignore everything from no on.

Her: Hey what're you doing tonight?

how'd I do?

Badly. She's playing you like a fiddle.

Correct response: "Go **** yourself." Or NC, whichever you prefer. Have some self-respect.

idk, I liked it lol. From this point on now don't respond if she texts you. At least now she knows where she stands with you (which is pretty low).