**** day- breaking NC

I am feeling really lonely and low right now and am missing my ex from over a year ago so bad (wtf I know). I have urges to check her Facebook and contact her, mmm

2+ months nc and I felt the same way last night. Ugh.

Just remember how you felt the last time you checked FB.

You will feel incredibly bad if you do it, so I recommend not doing it.

xinaxxsdertf

Facebook is the worst thing to check! Fb is just a front of what they are doing, its a way of showing the public what you want them to think of you. Never a good idea and is nearly guaranteed to hurt you.

Hang in there buddy you deserve better!

• Like 2

There must be something in the air, I've been struggling with not looking at MY ex's FB all weekend. I slept really poorly last night, and woke up missing him and sad. I've actually only been on strict NC (kept checking the public aspects of his FB, nothing else though) for a little over a week. It gets easier for sure, but that itch to just look is terrible. I just keep asking myself what I'd do if I found out he's seeing someone else, and it doesn't seem so appealing somehow...uuuuugh.

Dont do it bro.. Along with other tempted posters.. Went against my better judgement an browsed her instagram bio ( not even looking at her photos ) and it made me feel worse.. Lmao NO GOOD COMES FROM SNOOPING..

• Like 1

You could deactivate your Facebook/Instagram. I did that 4 years ago after a break up and I no longer use it anymore even though I got over it ages ago. Have a lot of free time now not having to keep those things up to date :)

AdamantyumKrystal

i too feel incredibly low sometimes lately more than so ever but i don't feel the urge to contact her it's just that i miss her and would be nice to hear from her that she misses me too !

Edited by AdamantyumKrystal
  • Author

It's just so hard to believe someone you were with for 5 years can just disappear and leave without any temptation to even reach out the slightest

• Author
Get a pen and paper and just start writing what you would say to her.it helps me

How would that help?

• Author
Omg you guys. I'm cracking...

I'm not checking, but I'm so tempted, it's not even funny.

Whyyy??

I'm exactly the same man. Your not alone. What are your guys stories?

smellysocksuni
How would that help?

Last time I wanted to contact my ex, I wrote it all out then sent it to my friend - trust me, you don't want to contact her. She won't even acknowledge you, man.

I am feeling really lonely and low right now and am missing my ex from over a year ago so bad (wtf I know). I have urges to check her Facebook and contact her, mmm

I will never have the urge to break NC. I know people say never say never but I can SWEAR (though I know I shouldn't swear but then again..just to get my message through and clear..) that I will never break NC.

The bastard messed me up really badly. I have hatred for this person now.

Heck, I have even started telling people he has since passed on aka dead..

I too have had the urge to break NC. The ex won't know you're checking and it's guaranteed to make you feel worse because there's nothing on there that can make you feel better. Think about it. Name one thing the ex would post that would have you jumping for joy and not down in the dumps. NOTHING. Because none of the stuff the ex posts is with you or about you.

I've deleted all means of contacting him so I won't. But I still get the urge. Be strong!!

• Like 3
I'm exactly the same man. Your not alone. What are your guys stories?

Omg, why does everyone think I'm a guy? I'm a woman, actually. It's okay though...

Anyway, I know I won't check his FB, because it really affects me negatively and I vowed last time (sometime in January) to never do so again, and I haven't. Just reflecting on the fact that I crashed and burned so hard afterward that last time helps.

The outcome of checking each time was always the same and it was never a pleasant experience, to put it euphemistically.

We all get tempted to check and thats okay...in the beginning. But like after a month you should no longer check, why? Because you will see something that will break your heart, I know I've been there.

Just let them be, they F$%ed up by leaving us, and honestly we don't need them. Remember most of us were strangers when we met our exes and we can easily become strangers again after the break up.

• Like 2