So angry right now!

So I just saw a photo of my damn ex and her new bf (who she left me for) in a picture with our dog!!! Basically we bought a little puppy whilst travelling, and I did a ton of stuff to be able to get him home, so he is my dog as well, in fact probably more my dog as it was my idea to get him!

I now see a photo of her new fat greasy boyfriend holding him in a photo! It makes my damn blood boil!

I really, really hope that one day, when she least expects it, for all her happiness to turns to pure ashes in her mouth!

:mad:

Edited by Tolu2d
  • Author

I can't as she is the other side of the country, plus I'd have to steal him.

It's funny how I gave her so much, and now I'm left with absolutely nothing!!

She walks away with everything, and I have nothing!

I can't as she is the other side of the country, plus I'd have to steal him.

It's funny how I gave her so much, and now I'm left with absolutely nothing!!

She walks away with everything, and I have nothing!

That's what a lot of women do man. You give em everything, they say you gave them nothing, and they walk away with everything lol.

• Like 3
  • Author

She was always a heartless bch from the off. At first I was deeply upset, but when I round out she broke it off for another guy, after all I had done, I don't hope for a better world for her....ever!

mtnbiker3000

When people deny they have issues and refuse to work on them, the same patterns will inevitably repeat for them. Just a matter of time.

So, if it makes you feel any better, you already know this poor guys fate. And the next one and the next, etc... Really, you dodged a bullet!!!

mtnbiker3000
That's what a lot of women do man. You give em everything, they say you gave them nothing, and they walk away with everything lol.

Pretty much what happened to me!!! :laugh:

• Author
When people deny they have issues and refuse to work on them, the same patterns will inevitably repeat for them. Just a matter of time.

So, if it makes you feel any better, you already know this poor guys fate. And the next one and the next, etc... Really, you dodged a bullet!!!

She was a bit of a nutter. Prone to sudden outbursts of anger and rude to random people if they did something to annoy her, like walk too slow for example.

To be honest, I think I'm more upset about our dog than her.