Ex Girlfriend blocked me out of the blue?!

AdamantyumKrystal

AdamantyumKrystal

Hi everyone and thank you for reading this ! i would really like some usefull insight on this one :D

So she left me like 4-5 months ago(almost 1 year relationship), i stayed in LC for like 2,5 months then i went full NC and blocked her to prevent seeing her activities on FB and to heal myself and move on , after some definite time i felt like i wasn't mad at her for breaking my heart anymore (time doesn't heal wounds at all but it can help u see things more clearly :) and decided to unblock her.

After i unblocked her i went to her profile and searched thru our old conversations for something she sent me long time ago.I did not find what i wanted at that time so i abandoned it.Few days later i went to the conversation folder to try and look for it again, this time i found it but i noticed that i couldn't acces her profile anymore, that's when i felt a little bit shocked coz i realised she might have blocked me out of the blue :|

My suspicions came true when i accessed the other fb account and saw her profile active.When i went full NC i didn't told her anything and didn't annoy her, she only sent me a few texts to which i had not responded.(is she doing the same i did to her? )

The thing is she made me a lil bit curious with this behaviour, i mean it passed like 2 months since we last talked or had any interactions at all,why would she block me after all of this time especially if i haven't annoyed her or anything like that.isn't supposed she should've moved on after all of this time?

Initally my plan for NC was to get her back but my thoughts kinda changed thru NC time and i started to see her flaws and mostly her bad part which i didn't like about her and started wondering if i really want to get back with this girl.

I only came here to ask all of this coz she never acted like this before, it's the first time she blocks me , everytime we had a fight(2 times) i was the one that blocked her :v ... and her profile is private too!

I believe i am closer to moving on completely but this happening got me a lil bit confused,i did Nc to have peace of mind and to refind myself but i'm having a hard time thinking she would hate me after all of this time apart and especially if she is the one that ended things.I loved this girl very much and i know she did it too coz she got pretty affectionate even after Bu.She was very special to me coz she was my first girlfriend/first kiss/everything and i feel like it ended on bad terms and i don't wanna feel like the bad guy in all of this story especially when i treated her the best i could!

Sorry for the long post but i had to get this overthinking off my shoulders,and i would really like to hear your theories about this or if anything similar happened to you, or why would you do this to an ex?

Edited by AdamantyumKrystal

It's really okay to be on bad terms with an ex as long as you don't continue to stay in contact with them. You really do have the rest of your life to track her down and make amends -- certainly there's no rush and you're under no obligation to set things right just a mere two months after a breakup.

As for what her blocking you means? Anyone's guess. Ultimately, it doesn't matter why -- and you really shouldn't be checking up on her to see one way or the other if you're blocked or not.

No Contact is to help you heal and the idea is to cut off all communication and all new incoming information sources, online and off. She shouldn't have any way of reaching you and you shouldn't have any way of keeping tabs on her.

Just let this one go. Stop checking her Facebook and keep moving forward.

It gets easier in time! :)

• Like 1
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

You are right Ruby.. i shouldn't wonder anymore what she thinks of me , i've heard stories when an dumper reached out on the dumpee and i was wondering isn't she caring of me at all after all the space i gave to her? i feel awkward sometimes like i got outplayed or sort of. sometimes i wonder if she ever loved me at all :| why would she act so cruel and cold towards me when i always wanted her best , i never gave her an reason to hate me! 97 % time of relationship was happy times and magical-fairy-love like and i am in the stage where i do not know if she ever felt for me how i felt towards her...

I seriously hope this won't affect my next relationship considering my new-theory that all women are the same (cheating evil dysloial b*tches) or maybe i believe all of this coz of what my ex did to me? am i self deceiving? i mean there must be some women out there in this world who would be loyal and fight for they one they love, like i did for her , right? i seriously want to believe women with an functional brain still exist today :)

Clearly, if all women are that way, so are all men -- judging from the number of cheating evil male dumpers that are reported on sites like this every day!

It's not about gender at all.

It's about dumpers -- male and female both, who behave in certain unacceptable ways.... sometimes as you've seen it can pretty brutal.

It's natural to wonder if she misses you or has changed her mind. How you'll know she's changed her mind is pretty clear -- she'll tell you. If she wants to get back together, you won't have to wonder or read signals or guess what she means.... she'll make it crystal clear.

Unless and until this happens, best to focus on YOU and YOUR life. And on not hating all women! And on healing and moving on, so you can be ready for someone who will treat you better than your ex did.

• Like 1

She has done you a favour because now she has really shown that she wants nothing to do with you and you have no choice but to move on. Plus you can't see anything or contact her so you cant torture yourself with pictures of her or funny status updates that you will try to read into. Her blocking you makes NC easier and NC is a vital tool for moving on.

• Like 2
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

yes i know those but it's weird to do it after such a long time without even doing anything wrong :| complicated creatures :\

I don't find it confusing behavior -- it seems pretty obvious. She saw you had unblocked her, so she blocked you. She wants her privacy, that's all.

As everyone else has said -- she's done you a favor. Ignorance is bliss. Do you really want to watch her adding new male "friends" or posting flirty status updates? Nope, not fun.

• Like 1
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

u're wrong as her profile is private and i can't see her updates anyways, the blocking has another reason since she always wanted to stay friends and expected me to contact her now that i have stopped guess she got rejected or some feeling like that :3 so proud! meowww :X

how is that a favour? explanation pleaze ! :3

Probably because she starting a new relationship and doesn't want you to see it and cause "static" over it.

• Author
AdamantyumKrystal

as i repied before, her profile is not public and i can't see any updates from her!! only her profile pic!

She obviously does not want you to know what she is up to so that should be your clue to move on and forget about her. Simple to say and hard to do but you'll be better off for it

• Like 1

You care too much and are trying to read way too much into this. You blocked her, then later she blocked you. It's really that simple. Who cares about the why? You guys are done. Move on.

• Author
AdamantyumKrystal

pwfff... so much off-topic nvm i'll wait for someone who's been thru this so maybe i can receive some insight!

pwfff... so much off-topic nvm i'll wait for someone who's been thru this so maybe i can receive some insight!

You're getting insight, it must just not be what you want to hear. A lot of us on here have been through these kinds of situations.

She blocked you because she wanted to cut off all contact. It's wasted energy to wonder or parse or examine it any more than that. Talking about why she hates you, or why she has become mean and cold - these are all just fantasies you are making up; you have no idea if they are real or not, but it is a waste of energy either way.

You were right when you said "i shouldn't wonder anymore what she thinks of me." Look at your situation: you were doing well, and getting better while you were in NC. Then, for whatever reason (you should examine this with some serious introspection - I bet it wasn't as benign as you have convinced yourself...) you went on an exploratory trip, and opened the door again. She must have somehow noticed, and closed it again. And now you are back to agonizing, wondering, thinking about what she is thinking about... You have set yourself back.

This is why Keith said she did you a favour. You did an unwise thing and went exploring. For her to close the door again - really, just putting things back as you had them, even though you don't know why - is the best thing for you. Go back to NC; break your ties with her; work once again towards being indifferent.

• Like 1
  • Author
AdamantyumKrystal

Imagine sites like these wouldn't exist if heartbreak wouldn't existed....