LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Breaks and Breaking Up

my ex girlfriend can't make her mind up of what she wants

Breaks and Breaking Up It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!

Old 15th November 2004, 8:44 PM   #1
Unconfirmed Account

Unhappy my ex girlfriend can't make her mind up of what she wants

hi people! right my girlfriend finished with me about 2 months now, i miss her loads and i really want to get back with her. But the bad thing is that everytime i seem to go out and i see her i always seem to argue with her for no reason at all. When i am not drunk i am fine, i do anything for her. The thing is iv done this about 3 times to her and each time she has given me another chance, i just havent took them. I still see her alot even though im not with her anymore, we have a great time together. We hug and kiss but i don't what shes trying to get out of me, the last time i asked what she wanted she said "i dunno" and she says she doesnt know what she wants cause i have 2 sides to me. Her friends seem to me like they are controlling her, she doesn't say what comes from the heart. She really just can't make her mind up what she wants and it's messing with my head. what should i do? hope you guys can help! cheers!
snoop2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2004, 8:46 PM   #2

My advice is to leave her alone so she can figure out what she lost. If she doesn't have the time to miss you, how can she miss you? My ex just told me that she doesn't miss or think about me, she just sometimes misses talking to me? Woman!....jk
MicahC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2004, 12:07 PM   #3
Unconfirmed Account

Unhappy

yeah maybe i should do that but i cant get her off my mind. She is always there and when she doesn't speak to me i feel lonely and rejected, I'm constantly looking at my mobile all the time waiting for a phone call or text. what can i do to keep my mind off her?
snoop2 is offline   Reply With Quote