Girl doesn't love me

She's 20, I'm 22. We've been meeting for about 7 months right now. There's sex, hands holding, kissing, saying "I love you" etc. The problem is that lately she told me she's been thinking about an open relationship, but didn't cheat on me yet. There are also thinks like lying to me about cheating just to check my reaction.

I mean, I wouldn't even try to suggest her I cheated. Or think about an open relationship. She thinks about it, and tells me that.

She also told me she thinks she doesn't love me because of that, but she cares about me, thinks about me, and doesn't wanna end this.

She also tells me she's not able to get 100% emotionally attached, and she thinks it's because of her previous relationship.

My question is - what should I do? Keep meeting like before, go no-contact, talk to her about it and go no-contact? Any advices?

Thanks!

I will also mention that she thinks our relation is something between friendship and relationship, as we're not formally in RS, but having exclusivity...based on her thinking that I'll get upset.

• Author

I think so, but what about our meetings almost everyday, holidays together, etc? Just forget it all and start no contact without telling her anything?

I think so, but what about our meetings almost everyday, holidays together, etc? Just forget it all and start no contact without telling her anything?

Yes.

For one thing, it might wake her up to the fact that she's taking you for granted.

How can you be with someone who doesn't really love you?

Edited by Satu