Ex finally messaged me!!!

HeBrokeMyHeart

Okay so me and my ex split up over 2 months ago & we haven't spoke since. The breakup was bad and he got in a rebound relationship. Anyways last night I was out for my aunts birthday & he was also out. He kept face timing me and I answered and just stuck my finger up at him. He has then texted me saying 'hey sorry Callum wanted to FaceTime you. Hope your well x'

Do I even reply??? What do I say??

He kept face timing me and I answered and just stuck my finger up at him. He has then texted me saying 'hey sorry Callum wanted to FaceTime you. Hope your well x'

Haha!! You've said all you needed to already :)

It is so simple.

He broke up with you.

He hasn't begged for you back.

Anything less than him saying " I make the biggest mistake ever, letting you go was truly a mistake, please hear me out and consider giving me another chance, I can't not try but I do understand if you flat out block me and refuse"

Yay. He faced timed you. So what?

Okay so me and my ex split up over 2 months ago & we haven't spoke since. The breakup was bad and he got in a rebound relationship. Anyways last night I was out for my aunts birthday & he was also out. He kept face timing me and I answered and just stuck my finger up at him. He has then texted me saying 'hey sorry Callum wanted to FaceTime you. Hope your well x'

Its up to you...

Just make sure you don't get emotionally entangled...

Depends.. I wouldn't it. Look at your username..

He broke you, you're starting to heal again. You want him to break you again? He most likely did not change, just nostalgia or maybe he's bored.. Imagine you're with him.. How long will that last? 1 month, 2 months? And then he'll **** you over again.. if he really wants you back he'll text you with a better text than that.. He'll ask you to forgive him and give him a second chance..

I think though that you're going to reply anyway though.. I think it's a stupid idea, but you're probably going to do it anyway, and I don't blame you.. I would have too 2 months post break up.. So the only thing I would like to say is do not get attached.. it's just a text you're sending.. he might not even respond back.

I wouldn't answer him. I don't see him changing in 2 months and you are healing. The only way to continue is strict NC. If you're anything like me, just one message could lead to many more, but his intentions could have very well been because he was bored. You definitely don't want to get attached again.

Um, no. That is a very lame message, if you ask me. Did he hurt you? That message is like nothing happened.

I would expect a more grandiose gesture if the hurt runs deep from his actions two months ago.