mixed signs?

So me and my ex broke up recently and then she comes back asking to be friends etc! so i agree. anyway first time since we meet up is all kisses cuddles etc and we both say it feels right. then we meet up agaon the next day and we are just friends which was nice. then today i picked her up from work and she was all over me so i guess what im saying is what does she want? i love her buttt idk where she is. she agrees that she wants me back but wants to see how it goes!

• Author

i asked her where we were aand she said 'We said wed see how it goes. We cant just decide on the spot' i just want to know what shes thinking! i know noone here will know but you might be able to help!

So me and my ex broke up recently and then she comes back asking to be friends etc! so i agree. anyway first time since we meet up is all kisses cuddles etc and we both say it feels right. then we meet up agaon the next day and we are just friends which was nice. then today i picked her up from work and she was all over me so i guess what im saying is what does she want? i love her buttt idk where she is. she agrees that she wants me back but wants to see how it goes!

i asked her where we were aand she said 'We said wed see how it goes. We cant just decide on the spot' i just want to know what shes thinking! i know noone here will know but you might be able to help!

So she want all the perks of a relationship without putting a label on it. That is her putting one foot in the door with you and one foot out of the door where she can be free to do whatever she wants.

Why don't you try this out on her:

Matilda, you know I like you and I love to hold you and kiss you and be with you. I also understand that you broke up with me for a reason, and I'm starting to get used to the idea. I know you like me too, but you're not quite up for the whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing. OK, fine.

What I'm thinking is that maybe we can have the best of both worlds! What if you and I continue to see each other, we can hang out and maybe even go on an official date every so often, but we get to see other people too? That way, things don't have to be horrible and awkward between us, and we won't be lonely for each other either.

Wouldn't that be cool? What do you think?

Then shut up, and observe and listen very carefully. By the time she stops talking, you should understand better where you stand. Also, you might change her attitude a little bit. Ultimately, it is pretty clear that she's going to go out with other guys anyway, so you might as well get used to that idea now, and make it sound like your idea.