should i be over it??

Weve been split up 3 months...o briefly felt better for a week or two and was happier as i thought the worat was over, this past few days im back to where i was...i dont want to contact him or anythin i just cant get it all out of my head. Goin over and over everything. I just feel so empty without him. 3 months is a long time isnt it? Should i not be ok by now? I just feel like banging my head against a wall.

all my mistakes just going round and round in my head, all the thinfs that just seem so unfair. I wish i could talk to him about it all and get it out but i know i cant. Hes never comeing back to me but i do believe him wen he says i mean to world to him. I was his forst ever love and first ever real relationship and he was the best boyfriend ive ever had. Im 32 and hes 26...this could have alot to with it. I feel worse this time after being together a year and a half than i did when i split up with a.guy i lived with for 4 years. I just want to not feel this way anymore

It takes time to get over a LDR..unfortunately 3 month is not enough for you, it depends on many factors ... some people ar not over their exes after 2 years of NC.

Dont regret things you didnt had the chance to say to him because it just wasnt meant to be, life will to go on without him.

Forgive Yourself, forgive him and try to make peace with your past