My breakup

So some of you may have seen my other post about my missus wanting space. Well she went out with her friends on Sat and I got the message on Sunday morning. I spoke to her on Sunday and the issues seems to lie with her... She doesn't feel the same way and it's nothing I have done!.... Wtf!!! She wishes I was an idiot so it would be easier to break off!

As u can imaging the excuse is killing me!

Anyway I have deleted her from fb and deleted all reminders of her existence. I'm having good bits of the day and low bits of the day. Anything else I should be doing to help? Tonight I went to the gym and meal prepped for tomorrow! however at the times we used to talk as u can imagine I'm very upset. Does anyone think she will be missing me?

Anyway any further advice is appreciates.

Also does anyone think she will come crawling back at some point? She seems to have made her decison over a week and doesn't seem to have thought it through. I wouldn't necessary take her back but I just want to be prepared.

Also booked a sat do to Vegas so that has cheered me up

No Contact buddy.

If she comes back. good. if she doesn't come back, you won't be regretting wasting time, energy and braincells for her.

Other benefit of NC, the longer you keep it, the lesser you'll care.

Sounds very similar to mine. She told me I was a great guy and did nothing wrong. Afterwards on and off for 2 and a half months I tried texting emails and calls....all very nice trying to figure out what I did wrong. Only 2 responses which were the same....she's just not feeling it. Well she must have felt it for a long time or why would she have been with me to begin with? Otherwise she's completely ignored me. I'm sure I screwed up any chance I may have had. I'm back in no contact. Don't be like me and chase after her.keep your self respect

• Author

When she did split up with me on the phone I didn't beg for another chance I asked for an opportunity to work through it she said no. I did get upset and cry I bit but manged to hold back the tears quite well. I told her I was scared etc and then let her go on her way so I think I manged to cope pretty well.

Now going into my second day of no contact.

When she did split up with me on the phone I didn't beg for another chance I asked for an opportunity to work through it she said no. I did get upset and cry I bit but manged to hold back the tears quite well. I told her I was scared etc and then let her go on her way so I think I manged to cope pretty well.

Now going into my second day of no contact.

Dont know how long you were 2gether but NC is the best option you got right now. I have been in NC for over a week now and its not easy but guess what dude...as you mindset right now is: "She dumped me, what did i do wrong ?" it will start to change to "Guess what woman, you blew it with me, i'm a great guy, and you just dont reach the bar for me dating you, i'm better then you and deserve better then you"

politely wish her the best and go stealth mode looking happy as you fade from her universe. her gigs will go away and come back to you but only to boost your ego cause then it will be you that will not want her

• Like 1
  • Author
politely wish her the best and go stealth mode looking happy as you fade from her universe. her gigs will go away and come back to you but only to boost your ego cause then it will be you that will not want her

That's what I have done. When I spoke to her I explained she would not hear from me as I need that to heal and woukd be deleting her of Facebook which I have done.... I will not speak to her till she instigates.

• Author

Well I'm now going into my third day of nc, I had s good chat with my boss yesterday regarding the breakup and for a change he was actually OK.

Just trying to battle on!

• Author

Today was the first day I nearly caved. I would have usually seen her last night which was tough and tonight after work. That combined with the fact her stuff has gone was very tough! I'm pissed coz she has left things now

Today was the first day I nearly caved. I would have usually seen her last night which was tough and tonight after work. That combined with the fact her stuff has gone was very tough! I'm pissed coz she has left things now

Stay on target!

You are moving forward - don't doubt it.

Every day you get stronger.

• Author

Wow... That pas few days I have really struggled.... Things have been tough at work and all I wanted to do is chat to her. Went to message a friend on WhatsApp before and noticed she had changed her picture... . Made me feel sick!

I seem to have gone backwards. I haven't heard from her not even a message to see how I'm doing!

When will this torture end :-(

I didn't contact her tho!

Have just been tidying up and found loads of her stuff that she didn't collect so I don't know what to do with it?

If it's small enough, I would mail it. If not, then I would have a family member or friend deliver it to her, or leave it outside her door when you know she is not at home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So she has text me on Sat about a book I borrowed from a friend of her and she has text me again this eve. Do I reply to her directly or should I just message the person I borrowed it off as I have their number.

She seems to be getting annoyed I'm not replying ha

Never ever contact her directly. You have to go into battle mode now - she is the enemy! Every hour that goes by without contacting her is a victory. She'll be getting annoyed while you sit there cool as a cucumber.

She's never getting you back no matter how badly she wants you!

• Author
Never ever contact her directly. You have to go into battle mode now - she is the enemy! Every hour that goes by without contacting her is a victory. She'll be getting annoyed while you sit there cool as a cucumber.

She's never getting you back no matter how badly she wants you!

Tbh if she admitted she had made a mistake I would way up my options... However I do like the power I have at the moment! Thanks for the advice

• Author

Does anyone think the persistentcy with the book could be her trying to open communication channels again? I don't really want to speak to her at the minute until I'm mentally stable. I have had zero contact since we broke up other than her messages to me... I'm just curious

Does anyone think the persistentcy with the book could be her trying to open communication channels again? I don't really want to speak to her at the minute until I'm mentally stable. I have had zero contact since we broke up other than her messages to me... I'm just curious

The persistency with the book will probably just be her attempts to get a bit of an ego boost out of you.

She broke up with you, so she made it crystal that she didn't want the relationship with you. If she's trying to open communication channels for something you'd actually be interested in -- i.e. a reconciliation, she would make that very clear. As it is, I would just stick with no contact, and if she's really so interested in the book, deal with that matter in some way that doesn't require you to do anything other than the absolute minimum amount of contact.

• Like 1
  • Author
The persistency with the book will probably just be her attempts to get a bit of an ego boost out of you.

She broke up with you, so she made it crystal that she didn't want the relationship with you. If she's trying to open communication channels for something you'd actually be interested in -- i.e. a reconciliation, she would make that very clear. As it is, I would just stick with no contact, and if she's really so interested in the book, deal with that matter in some way that doesn't require you to do anything other than the absolute minimum amount of contact.

She ain't getting that ego boost I won't let her have it!!!!

Yeah I hear you.... I Just gonna shred the book! Haha I'll contact the person who it belongs to direct and keep her out of the loop! I guess it's upsetting that in the messages about the book and the messages about collecting her stuff she hasn't once asked how I'm doing.... It's like she's ignoring the fact that she's hurt me