my horror break up story

In July of 2014 I started dating this girl I met. We started taking it slow and we didnt jump into anything really serious at the start. she was in her last semester of college and working a full time job along with a part time job.

Though as we kept progressing we started to get more feelings for each other and we became more serious even though we both sort of held back our true feelings for each other. i fell hard for her. she was thoughtful, caring and just a sweet girl. she was marriage material

In november she told me was going to visit her friend in texas the first week of december. he is in the military and was going to be getting shipped out i wa sort of annoyed and found it a little suspicious. she said he was just a good friend and i had nothing to worry about, she just wanted to see him before he was shipped off. i decided to not fret over it

she went there and stayed about 2 days. when she came back i could tell something was different . just the way she was texting. i knew something was up but wanted her to tell me without e questioning. a week after she got back she dumped me. i asked why and she said that she was just to busy with school and had no idea where life would take her after she graduated

then 3 days after that this texting conversation happened

her: i got married. thats why we broke up

me: excuse me?

her: i got married

me: what the hell do you mean you got married

her: ummi married a male i am in love with

me: when the **** did this happen?!?!?!

her: when i went to texas

me: are you ****ing kidding me??!!?

her: it just happened all of a sudden

me: was this planned

her not really

me: didnt you tell me i had nothing to worry about?

her: yes

me: and?!?!?!?!

her: im sorry

me: ****ing bull****..why the hell did you date me and tell me you loved me if you loved this guy

her: well hes in the military..we had a pact we would get married 5 years from now but he wanted to now

me: thanks..glad to now i was just a time waster

her: you werent. i do like you. hes just more compatible. i was gonna end up with him no matter what

me: then why waste my time

her: i dont see it as a time waster...we both learned

me: this is so ****ing stupid

her:i love him...i couldnt dream of a better man coming into my life...hes not better than you at all and you are wonderful..me and him just have more in common.

me: wow

her: im sorry..we can still see each other

me: huh?

her: he doesnt care if i get experience while hes away

me: wtf thats what you want to marry

her: yes hes amazing

me: wtf im going to bed seya

after that my self esteem and confidence was shot.. i basically did whatever i could do to move on but had my bad days..lats week i pulled her number out (i was drunk) and tried getting her back like an idiot and she said shes not sorry for marrying him and she doesnt want to be with me and we willl never get back together

i wish i could move on eaisly but im struggling

i know i should forget her for what she did buti truly thought she was the one. i had complete trust in her

Wow. That's horrible. How long were you two together? Not that it matters. She sounds like a piece of work. Master manipulator, liar. And then to say that you can still "experience" each other.

Go No Contact. Block her from all phones and social media. Keep busy. With a little time you'll be able to look back on this with the eye roll and laugh it deserves. What a cold, heartless b!@tch.

• Like 2

Wow...if this is real...wow!

I especially like,

I would have responded with, "You're right! I've learned never to mess around with a ho!"

• Like 4
Marco Valerio

wow... I never had heard anything like this...what a piece of SxxT she is. You are so much better without that BxxxH!!!!

• Author

we were together from july-december. crazy thing is we didnt even have sex. fooled around yes but no sex

it boggles my mind she went and did that.

the fact that she kept it from me

How can people be like this? Really now?

That women needs her name published and inform people what a hideous person she is.

Stay strong, brother.

Mine is pretty close. My ex and I broke up in July 2013. He would contact sporadically. Then in May 2014 we had a four hour text session where he said he still loved me. He forgot to tell me he got married the day before. He too is in the military, and was deployed from June 2014 to December 2014.

Neither of these people are worth it. Go NC and let her live her miserable life.

i fell hard for her. she was thoughtful, caring and just a sweet girl. she was marriage material
Maybe it will bring you some relief to know that you absolutely did not fall hard for her. You didn't fall for her at all.

You were still in the honeymoon period of the relationship when this all happened. Who you fell in love with was your image of her, of who you wanted her to be. You never got to the part of the relationship where the infatuation wears off and you get to meet the real person and fall in love with who they are, rather than who you want them to be.

So you fell in love with your dream girl, alright, but she was always in your head. The person you assigned that identity to was never the same one as the girl in your head. The actual person kind of sucks, and she always kind of sucked, you just didn't see it.

Perhaps this explains why her behavior is so shocking.

In the future, know that the honeymoon phase of relationships is a real thing. It's caused by biochemical reactions in our brain. You can be infatuated with someone during this period, but who you are infatuated with is who you hope that person is. Know that you don't fall for someone for who they are until at least 6 months to 1 year into the relationship.

You never knew her. Turns out she's an awful person, and be glad you didn't waste any more time on her.

P.S. Something tells me her marriage is going to turn out spectacular. Enduring even. Their 50th anniversary is a given!

/s.

They'll be miserable soon enough. She's not going to get her happy ending because common sense eludes her.

• Like 2

Absolutely shocking. And she had the nerve to tell you that she has no issues still seeing you and her "husband" has no problems with her getting experience? :sick:

That in itself tells you how dysfunctional she is.

You freaking dodged an A bomb! Soon you'll realize that it was a huge blessing.

• Like 1

You obviously didn't have a hope in hell here, so why are you still obsessing over this girl.

Old loves can be difficult, even if you had married the girl, she may have spent years hankering after him and he may still have hankered after her, whilst you were some second best, gooseberry in the middle.

You dodged a bullet, just Thank God she had the sense to say yes to his proposal.

I actually have read a story like this before on a different forum. For that matter, one of my friends was dating a guy for a few months... who went out of state for a weekend... and came back a married man...

Dude, probably tough to see it this way, but you dodged a bullet. I have a feeling she will do something like this to "the love of her life" too. A person gotta be seriously screwed up in the head to do this to another human being. She has no conscious, no remorse, no empathy judging by the way she handled the whole thing. Hate to say it, she would probably do something like this to you whether there was a love of her life or not. That's what people like her do.

• Author

He told her since he's out of the country for a year she could fool around abd he wouldn't hold it against her.

Also it's funny be cause she has told me multiple times about divorcing him when he gets back but then changes her mind lol

I remember one morning she texted me saying when he got back she was divorcing him

He told her since he's out of the country for a year she could fool around abd he wouldn't hold it against her.

In what sane world is that perfectly acceptable?

Also it's funny be cause she has told me multiple times about divorcing him when he gets back but then changes her mind lol

Do you see how dysfunctional this is? Thank your lucky stars you invested only a few months with her.

• Like 1
  • Author
In what sane world is that perfectly acceptable?

Do you see how dysfunctional this is? Thank your lucky stars you invested only a few months with her.

It's funny because when she would tell me that I'd get excited....at one point she wanted to get back together but then changed her mind but wanted me to come see her and said we could cuddle

I was so mind ducked lol

It's like I love you but why are you torturing me by saying to come cuddle

It's funny because when she would tell me that I'd get excited....at one point she wanted to get back together but then changed her mind but wanted me to come see her and said we could cuddle

I was so mind ducked lol

It's like I love you but why are you torturing me by saying to come cuddle

Trust that she's in a relationship that isn't going to end well, or she'll stay in it and drown in that toxicity.

I hope you blocked her. I'm sure she'll reach out when she's seeking some comfort or a fallback.

Dude, probably tough to see it this way, but you dodged a bullet.

You truly, TRULY have dodged a bullet. No question about it.

If the shoe was on the other foot and she had married you, your ex would have cheated on you with the military ex or ANY other new guy she got interested in.

She would tell him how you are perfectly fine with her dating outside their marriage for this and that reasons.

Feel relieved. The military husband of hers has no prize of a wife. Their marriage is doomed to either fail in divorce and/or filled with unhappiness due to her being so deceitful, manipulative, and unfaithful because she is a selfish person.

It's funny how she was line..he was in my life before you that's why it happened...it makes no sense

It does makes sense. She is selfish.

For her to have told you that basically she can marry, dump you, you stay her backup plan in case she's bored, lonely(when military man is away on duty), angry with hubby, or just wants to lavish in the fact she HAS two men at any given time...says a lot about who she is.

You don't need this kind of person in your life another minute of the day.

her not really

me: ****ing bull****..why the hell did you date me and tell me you loved me if you loved this guy

her: well hes in the military..we had a pact we would get married 5 years from now but he wanted to now

her: you werent. i do like you. hes just more compatible. i was gonna end up with him no matter what

her:i love him...i couldnt dream of a better man coming into my life...hes not better than you at all and you are wonderful..me and him just have more in common.

markthemango,

Allow me to be blunt, your Ex Girlfriend is a slut of the highest degree. She has no respect for you or the relationship itself. Things with her Ex Boyfriend won't last long, even if they do, it's a mess that they should be a part of and not you.

You can upgrade to bigger & better things in life. I personally won't want any kind of reconciliation here, I would simply remove her from everywhere, block her and never ever look back at her.

This girl needs a therapist, not a boyfriend.

Usually when I read and respond to threads on these boards, I try to look for some (even small) reason for hope, try to talk people into working on their relationships, because I think people shouldn't walk away from something good until they've done all they could.

In your case, I say don't walk, RUN!

You totally dodged a bullet here. I would go full NC and not look back, ever.

• Author

It just surprised me.I don't think she's a slut.she's only been with two guys..Idk it's funny because she told me that it seemed like I wasn't into anything serious with her which I was..I was just waiting till she got done with college

It just surprised me.I don't think she's a slut.she's only been with two guys..Idk it's funny because she told me that it seemed like I wasn't into anything serious with her which I was..I was just waiting till she got done with college

If she can run off one weekend and come back a married woman (and probable consummating the marriage while she was suppose to be dedicated to you) what else is she capable of? What else do you not know?

I mean, that's pretty brazen stuff.

In July of 2014 I started dating this girl I met. We started taking it slow and we didnt jump into anything really serious at the start. she was in her last semester of college and working a full time job along with a part time job.

Though as we kept progressing we started to get more feelings for each other and we became more serious even though we both sort of held back our true feelings for each other. i fell hard for her. she was thoughtful, caring and just a sweet girl. she was marriage material

In november she told me was going to visit her friend in texas the first week of december. he is in the military and was going to be getting shipped out i wa sort of annoyed and found it a little suspicious. she said he was just a good friend and i had nothing to worry about, she just wanted to see him before he was shipped off. i decided to not fret over it

she went there and stayed about 2 days. when she came back i could tell something was different . just the way she was texting. i knew something was up but wanted her to tell me without e questioning. a week after she got back she dumped me. i asked why and she said that she was just to busy with school and had no idea where life would take her after she graduated

then 3 days after that this texting conversation happened

her not really

after that my self esteem and confidence was shot.. i basically did whatever i could do to move on but had my bad days..lats week i pulled her number out (i was drunk) and tried getting her back like an idiot and she said shes not sorry for marrying him and she doesnt want to be with me and we willl never get back together

i wish i could move on eaisly but im struggling

i know i should forget her for what she did buti truly thought she was the one. i had complete trust in her

Tell her to go crawl up her own arse and die!

You owe her nothing, no friendship, no companionship, no remorse, no sympathy.

Dude you're her second choice. I know that hurts, but do you really want to be with someone like that? Or would you rather be with someone who thinks about you everyday, you're top on her list and everyone else in her life is second to you?

Never ever settle for second best. She done this once, she'll do it again. She'll cheat on the army guy, she has not respect for marriage or just basic fecking loyalty.

I know you're hurting. Grieve, scream, cry, go punch a punching bag. Do whatever you go to do to get it out of your system and never look back.