will she miss me?or should i move on

Well i was with this Aquarius for a long time and she loved me from the bottom of her heart, i was her 1st every thing, kiss, hug and actually every thing. she was my 1st every thing too, we've been together for quite a time in this amazing relation but last weeks she was pressured from me and every thing and she left me since i said we're going to get married eventually, but i didn't anything so wow, afterwards i actually pleaded and begged for 1 week but she ignores me on facebook, not even "seen" and she closes her phone when i call and well she doesn't talk at all or try to check one me. my question now is, why did she fall out of love so fast and if i dont talk to her, will she miss me or not? please answer:(

• Author

well man, as i said, it was somehow suffocating for her and shes distracting her self with books and studies and exams. shes not answering my phone and messages. not even "seen" on facebook. idk why, she just felt that im suffocating her lately although we've been together and meant to be married later :(!

She's not ready for marriage or anything more with you, so all you can do is accept that. Whether or not you think you were smothering her, she has given you clear indication what she wants from you. I would respect her wishes and leave her alone.

Ok,

1. What are your ages?

2. How many years were you together?

4. How long since the break up?

3. What do you mean "she was pressured from you" and by whom?

4. What do you mean she left you because you said you'll get married eventually?

5. Why did she felt suffocated lately?

6. Why is she being an Aquarius important?

It's my opinion the guy should never bring up any relationship topics unless the girl does it 1st. The women feels like her freedom is in jeopardy and flees. Don't chase her and if she comes back just concentrate on going out and having fun without being needy

• Author

sorry went to study but here goes, ages both 20, 1 year but i've known since like 6 years and we were best friends. breakup 1 week, i stopped talking to her 3 days ago. she was in general pressured as in, from every thing, exams, parents, trying to cop with me and hobbies and friends. well since, i always mention marriage and say if u love dont u? so u should want marriage. she at somepoint saidi wanna get married now but lately she was different. Aquarius dont show emotions and love easily, it took me 3 months in our relation to make her spill the love word although i can sense her love but its hard, and they are cold as **** and mean when the want to. i think i should just wait her to contact me, if she doesn't well it wasn't meant to be. dont u think?

Edited by mehhh

Sorry brother, but I can see where she's coming from. You got pushy, needy, and, clingy, it's no surprise she felt smothered. It didn't help either that she was taking pressure from all sides.

She's 20, and you were declaring marriage before she even tells you she loves you? Dude, you need to slow down.

Another thing do not ever force a girl into saying she loves you, bad idea, terrible even. They get pressured when you do that, and as you can see, they will leave you for it. Then, you top it off by begging and pleading after the breakup, really bad move, you'll look weak and pathetic but quite understandable, love does that to us all.

In the future, always remember that, being needy, clingy, and, pushy is the surest way for a girl to lose her attraction to you. I think this is what happened to your relationship.

To be honest, I don't see her contacting you in the near future, but if she does, I don't think she would want anything romantic. Maybe just be friends, if ever.

Learn from this, do NC and move on.

• Like 1
sorry went to study but here goes, ages both 20, 1 year but i've known since like 6 years and we were best friends. breakup 1 week, i stopped talking to her 3 days ago. she was in general pressured as in, from every thing, exams, parents, trying to cop with me and hobbies and friends. well since, i always mention marriage and say if u love dont u? so u should want marriage. she at somepoint saidi wanna get married now but lately she was different. Aquarius dont show emotions and love easily, it took me 3 months in our relation to make her spill the love word although i can sense her love but its hard, and they are cold as **** and mean when the want to. i think i should just wait her to contact me, if she doesn't well it wasn't meant to be. dont u think?

I agree to the above post...

and to add one more, when you get clingy and beggy they know you love her...

and that easier for her to walk away...

• Like 1