After it stops hurting, then what?

I'm too the point now where it doesn't hurt me if i think about her. I realise i made alot of mistakes. I do however, still miss her and want to be with her again some day. What do i do now?

I don't know your history with your ex and don't know if you initiated the breakup or was it her? If it was you than I would say call her please, tell her how you feel. I drive myself crazy sometimes wondering if my ex still thinks of me at all. He seemed to bounce right back and move on w/o a second glance at what we once shared. Just my opinion but of course this is coming from a woman who can't seem to move on after the breakup. Best of luck on whatever you decide to do.

• Author

No actually. She broke up with me when she graduated highschool. We never did anything on account of my low self esteem. But since then i've been going to the gym, which raised my self esteem tons. I've also started going out ALOT. Even she comments on it. Shes like "I like how when we were together we did nothing, now your never home."