Moving on or moving away?? Time bomb

If any of you have read my previous post you will know that I have been through a tough break up where my ex of 2.5 years (living together for 2) left me for someone else and is now living with her. I have been through the ringer and now just feel lost. My situation now is quite complicated and that relates to my question.

We live in a small isolated community of only 60000 people it's small, I met him after being here only 6 months so much of my time and memories here involved him including lots of friends I made through him. My dilemmas comes as I now have to make a decision as to wether I stay here and have to deal with seeing them together and having limited scope for finding anybody else. Or do I cut and run, having no idea where to go?

I do like it here but I'd always imagined we would be together and had planned my future on that.

I have four main thoughts

A, I stay and will learn to deal with seeing them together

B' I go and just move on, start again

C and D shouldn't be considerations but I'm not sure how much these emotions are playing a factor

C: I'm pig headed and know it will be easier for him if I leave as out of sight out of mind

D: (please don't be harsh) the faintest of faint glimmers that it's gigs or he will change his mind in a couple of years and what if I'm not here

Oh and just to complicate things my lease is up in mid March so I need to decide soon as most leases here are 1yr terms.

Any thoughts?

I have always loved moving to new places, may it be a new state or a new country.

I'd say move, but I wouldn't rush it. Don't move without money, and if you don't have any money, without a job.

Moving is so exciting. The planning of looking for a new place to live, with the criteria you are looking for: weather, unemployment rate, what kind of industry is doing well, etc..

Keep in mind friends and family, they could help you out.

Good luck!

PS: if a year is what it takes for you to move, keep in mind that a year actually goes by pretty fast!