Memories keep coming back

I recently proposed my close friend only to realise that she has no feelings , i broke with her , but her feelings keep coming back in my mind. I am doing NC . But her memories are circulating all over my brain. I feel so depressed i don't even want to disclose what has happened. I lost my only closest friend & I lost someone i loved.

My problem is these memories. How to cope with them ? How to calm them ?

• Author

I feel so bad , when i told her i am leaving , she said do as you like ! It hurt my heart so deep. She care for nothing because lots of guys are proposing her. She felt nothing for me , someone who was with her for 3 years taking care of her . I am deeply devastated. I am finding life very heavy

Mate your not going to like this but, you are in the friend zone with all the other guys proposing to her.

Seriously, what makes you stand out to her from all the others? As you've said she gets lots of proposals so why would she bother? She probably bored of hearing it from the myriad of men proposing, as you say.

I think you need to develop some pick up skills.

• Author

Not picking on any one now. This is enough. God made wife for some reason. I will marry someone in my future & let my parents find a girl for me. This game is over for me. Either you end up hurting someone or you get hurt yourself ! Such a bitter truth , Not for faint hearted like me.

Not picking on any one now. This is enough. God made wife for some reason. I will marry someone in my future & let my parents find a girl for me. This game is over for me. Either you end up hurting someone or you get hurt yourself ! Such a bitter truth , Not for faint hearted like me.

What country are you in? Sounds like yours talking about arranged marriages & stuff.

I'm in ireland & we f*** around. That's how we roll.

I can't comprehend all that arranged marriage stuff.

Question - can't you "choose" your own wife?

• Author

I will choose my wife myself. My parents will give me choices , depending on whether i like her or not , i shall decide & after marriage i will work my best to build a strong relationship with her . Everyone is human , all deserve to be loved . The question is whether or not i will have same deep feelings as i had with this 1st love of my life?