What lesson you learned from breakup

People on this forum are having their heart's broken , What lessons are you learning from your heartbreak ? Do you take it in a positive way ?

Share about what you think , how can you use this breakup to change your life?

!) Never take them for granted. This is especially hard after the first 5 years of relationship.

2) Don't lose your job, go broke or through any financial hardship. This probably breaks up more relationships than infidelity.

• Like 2
SycamoreCircle

Yet each man kills the thing he loves,

By each let this be heard,

Some do it with a bitter look,

Some with a flattering word,

The coward does it with a kiss,

The brave man with a sword!

Some kill their love when they are young,

And some when they are old;

Some strangle with the hands of Lust,

Some with the hands of Gold:

The kindest use a knife, because

The dead so soon grow cold.

Some love too little, some too long,

Some sell, and others buy;

Some do the deed with many tears,

And some without a sigh:

For each man kills the thing he loves,

Yet each man does not die.”

― Oscar Wilde

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 2

2) Don't lose your job, go broke or through any financial hardship. This probably breaks up more relationships than infidelity.

As much as I know this is most likely true, I still think that depression

and the feeling in your womans eyes you lost your compass is what

gets you in the end.

For me it is never to place my happiness in the hands of a woman. She

has to know that I cherish her presence in my life, but that she is also

disposable in every moment.

• Like 1

I have learned that I cannot be solely responsible for someone else's happiness, and they cannot be soley responsible for mine. I have also learned that it isobar amount to protect trust, respect, and communication, without those things there is no relationship or intimacy.

I have learnt that no matter how much it hurts now, it will not hurt forever. The important thing is to always pick yourself back up.

After every heartbreak, I learn some valuable lessons and I see how much i have grown since my first break up. So, I do see the positive side of every bad experience I have had x

• Like 1
organizedchaos

Things DO get better. You WILL find someone else who will make you just as happy or even happier than before.

I learned what I like, want in a partner and most importantly what I don't want in a man.

That - and that time heals everything.

what i learned from my breakup was that he was just noise in my way. He shadowed everything i wanted out of life and kept me away from everything that mattered as a whole.

The breakup was just a blessing in disguise. The biggest lesson though, was to grow a backbone and to not take nonsense from anyone, and stand up for myself.

Edited by down hearted
People on this forum are having their heart's broken , What lessons are you learning from your heartbreak ? Do you take it in a positive way ?

Share about what you think , how can you use this breakup to change your life?

The breakup was really painful, but I feel emotions more deeply now; everything from seeing old couples walking hand in hand, to beautiful parks, to poetry, to relationships in general. And I think I feel more empathy for others when they experience hurt.

I wouldn't trade the breakup for the world.

• Like 1
  • Author
Trust your gut.

Never let your happiness depend on something you could lose.

There is always sunshine after the rain.

Hope so ! Its plenty of thunderstorm clouds raining heavily one me , Just a bad weather , it shall pass away . But how painful is the rain , Only the broken hearted knows !