Just broke up, I think he still has feelings for me

I met this great guy on a dating site. We fell for each other and before I knew it I was being introduced to his mother and kids. He told me he knew I was falling in love with him and that he liked it. I finally let him meet my daughter and family. Everything was going well until a week ago. He called me and said things were moving too fast and that he couldn't be in a relationship with me anymore . He said he had nightmares about this and he was crying as he was telling me this. Later I came to find out there was another woman but I feel like he still has feelings for me. He still wants me and my daughter as friends and he bought me a Christmas present. My gut tells me he still wants me. I would appreciate any thoughts on this, thank you

You're gut is wrong he's interested in this new women and broke it off so he can chase her. He's keeping you on the back burner in case it doesn't with out. You deserve better then that.

• Like 3

Kick him to the kerb, you don't need someone who gets interested in every woman he meets. Save yourself the heartache and move on swiftly now. Big red flag with this one!

• Like 1