Im totally done. Is it to late for no contact?

My ex girlfriend dumped me just like that one night when she came home...

she was really sad and she said that we just don't work out and that she needs to think about her future etc and that we are "fighting" to much.. which i do not approach with!..

Is there any chances? Im close to take suicide do i initiate no contact what the heck should i do now?

I really don't want to move on, i LOVE HER TO MUCH, and i REALLY want to be with her!!!

i have read a lot of "programs" and thats the reason i contacted her 5 times on 19days. (totally confused which one to choose"

2meetings, 3messages, 1ultimatum

The "ultimatum" was that I'm not waiting on her "space" no more. and that i deserve to live better.

So my ex girlfriend broke up with me for 3weeks ago.. i begged and pleaded for almost 3 weeks

that i would change, and stuff (STUPID)

but i didn't do it everyday, i made it 5times in 19days.and then i gave her an ultimatum

(i know it was a very stupid move)

she didn't accept the ultimatum

she got angry because of it, and deleted me from Facebook straight away..

she also told me (she didn't leave me for a wake up call)

and the last thing i texted to her was that

"I'm sorry i behaved crazy lately, the breakup really hurted me and i was confused thinking a lot of stuff, but i think it the break up was for the best and it would be a sad to lose a such a good friendship doe, feel greet, Cya"

She answered that she was happy that i came to that point of realizing that we could stay friends, and that it has crushed her to, but that we deserved joy and happiness in life, and that the love was there but not enough to keep things going, and to have it good until we meet. with a smiley,

she still has some of our pictures left on her social media sites, and I'm her one and only ex she still has them on. but she deleted most of the pictures there it says "we are a couple" exept one.

We were engaged, and she wanted to keep the ring, we also tattoos each others date on our selfes...

and i really know that deep inside of her that she really loves me, we hade 2 breakups including this one, the last time she broke up with me she called me 4 days after ne NC and told me she is taking suicide etc.. she was a complete mess.

reasons for the break up was "that we fight to much for small things" which is not true..

i really appreciate answers help.. guide me please.. don't just type "move on" i need all help i can get.. i know that the chances of getting her back is hanging on a piece of hair" help me guys!

I don't give false hope, not my thing. Your relationship is over and begging and pleading for 3 weeks will have only cemented that. I had an ex not respect my wishes to leave once and it was scary having someone constantly blowing up my phone begging and pleading.

All it did was push me away and reaffirmed I had the made the right choice. You have not been respecting your exes wishes just your own. Why would she want to be with someone like that? Besides it's over you need to accept that and move on.

It doesn't matter how much you want to be with her. She does not want to be with you. Making ultimatums for something you have already lost comes across as incredibly needy and controlling.

Don't bull**** her you don't want to be her friend. You can't be her friend. Take this time to reflect on yourself and mistakes you made during this relationship and how not to repeat them. If you have broken up two times before I'm sorry to say this relationship was not meant to last, you obviously both have issues whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

You lost your chances when she broke up with you. There is no miracle way to "win her back". Just focus on yourself, take time to heal and ultimately move on. I'm sorry that is not the answer you were looking for.

Edited by Halcyon
  • Like 3
LostInLosingLove
I don't give false hope, not my thing. Your relationship is over and begging and pleading for 3 weeks will have only cemented that. I had an ex not respect my wishes to leave once and it was scary having someone constantly blowing up my phone begging and pleading.

All it did was push me away and reaffirmed I had the made the right choice. You have not been respecting your exes wishes just your own. Why would she want to be with someone like that? Besides it's over you need to accept that and move on.

It doesn't matter how much you want to be with her. She does not want to be with you. Making ultimatums for something you have already lost comes across as incredibly needy and controlling.

Don't bull**** her you don't want to be her friend. You can't be her friend. Take this time to reflect on yourself and mistakes you made during this relationship and how not to repeat them. If you have broken up two times before I'm sorry to say this relationship was not meant to last, you obviously both have issues whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

You lost your chances when she broke up with you. There is no miracle way to "win her back". Just focus on yourself, take time to heal and ultimately move on. I'm sorry that is not the answer you were looking for.

This post hits every nail on the head. If only I was able to accept advice like this when I was going through my own breakup. It would have saved me a lot of time, humiliation and heartache.

It's not too late to do no contact, just realize that it's for your own benefit in moving on and not a method to get her back.

+1