Girl I work with and I ended things last night

I started a thread in 'dating' talking about some problems we were having (if you read it) and last night everything came to an end...

well last night after work we had a beer there and then met up with a few people from work down the street at a different bar. discussed a few things and everything was cool. i drove her back to her car and a little comment about me getting a haircut (in a style her ex had) that months ago i said id do, i said ha no way id ever do that. turned into me being wishy washy and her not trusting me and cant trust me since our first fight of when we first kissed and i was ending **** with the mentioned girl in the first post. within a week of me ending that, i had gone to her house to talk about things and we hooked up.

she said all she needed was that kiss and she thought we were something and it meant a lot and we havent been on the same page since then and hasnt trusted me since september which is when we first really started talking, thought there had been interest and kissed a month or two prior but we both lied to eachother and never made moves and acted as if we were just friends. we never had a talk about what we were doing, boundaries, etc. brought that up to her and she said we didnt need to, she knew what she wanted but i acted differently and things never really started cause of that. it went from civil conversation and about to say goodbye to her yelling and everything going from fine to END END END in a minute. Tried to calm her down and after a while, did.

we talked for an hour in her car, held hands, kissed, she shed a tear. said we cant talk, cant be friends, shell never get over this until she moves away and can never see me again or gets a new job... said we could have been so good and i would have been an amazing boyfriend, how much shell miss me. hugged and kissed goodbye.

hurting.