Need responses

finishedpartying

finishedpartying

I don't know!!!!!! Need some opinions. I use to be wild partying, drinking, smoking dope,selling drugs, fooled around with a lot of girls, but got over that now about this January. Hadn't dated anyone in two years. Little background.

Now to the Jist of it.

Decided to date this girl from work. Dated 5 months. This summer we stayed out every night time 2 or 3 in the morning. She tried to cook for me, rubbed my feet was really good to me. We hardly ever fought. She is very good hearted. She said it was like she had known me her hole life and we had be dating for a long time. She loves her dad to death. Said I was more like him than anybody ever. Said I fit into her family great which is what she had been looking for. Already met all of her family. She hugged and loved on me all the time. When we drove down the rode she would always hold my hand. She taled about getting married all the time, what our kids would look like, where we would live, ll of that stuff. First, time in my life I ever thought about it. We went to look at a piece of property two weeks ago to buy, she said she really liked. She actually liked it more than I did and said her dad would help develop it. Her dad seemed to like me very well to. Three weeks ago she went to Florida for a week. She called everynight and said she could wait to get back. She was at my house within 30 minutes of returning home.

Now to the fighting.

Well, I haven't seen her in a week and a half. We had a big fight on a saturday night but talked it out. Talked to her Sunday and I got upset didn't answer her calls Sunday night or Monday night. Ansered her call Tuesday night, She saidwhy haven't you called me or answered your phone I told her what I was upset about she said she was sorry and would make a better effort, but I got off the phone abruptly. I called her back Wednesday because I had bee short with her the night before. She was hot, She said all these things about what she was doing this weekend and that's when I knew something was wrong. It didn't include me which had never happened. We talked about 20 minutes and abruptly she said " I need some time to think about what I want to do" I said OK, but stunned didn't see it coming at all. Left field. I said do you want to break up right now. She said no. I said well it will be hard working together like this and she said you're are acting like it's already over. She said don't go out and do anything foolish. Don't let your pride keep you from answering your phone. I said what will be will be. She said she would call.

• Author
finishedpartying

Said I didn't show her enough attention at a little party (10 People). Which I didn't. Not on purpose just got talking and didn't include her. A girl whispered in my ear to put on a song she can dance to so another guy would think she was a freak! I laughed and looked over my gf was steaming. Tried to have something to do with her but you know how that goes. Then a girl I hadn't talked to in a year called I told her I was there with my gf and played it off like she was looking for my friend.

Urban Rubble01

That seems fairly minor to be considering breaking up over. Me and my (ex??) girlfriend used to have that fight. We'd go out and I'd start talking to people and not realize that she as being ignored. But I learned to fix it.