Is there still a chance?

Dropkickbilly

I started dating this girl 3 weeks after we first met. We spent the entire day together a couple times and went on a bunch of dates. Our relationship moved quickly and within a month of dating we list our virginity to each other(we were also each other's first kiss). Our realationship got very sexual and very serious fast. Everything was amazing and we both loved each other. After almost 2 months of dating we both went off to college. We were only 2 hours away from each other but we stayed together seeing each other every 2 weeks. We were both computer science majors. And our lives were going in the same direction so we stayed together. The college I went to ended up being a disaster to me and I was very lonely all the time. I relied on my girlfriend to make me happy. She did a great job making me happy. We skyped daily and texted all day. But as college went on I got worse and even needier. And she wanted to hang out with friends all the time. I started to get paranoid and I couldn't believe everything she did. At the time I was against drinking and she wasn't. She wanted to go to frat parties and that worried me so much cause I was so far away. I would always question her and accuse her of things. She lived with these 2 guys who both smoked weed and drank all the time. They would also take her out late out night to get food and I would worry. I became depressed from the loneliness and I got really bad. My gf never did anything wrong but I couldn't help but accuse her. She one day had enough of me and said she wanted to take a break. And we still texted all day daily for a week. One night she went to a frat got wasted and made out with another guy And texted me in the morning I'm done with you I want to party with my friends your parenting me. I hate you. I begged and pleaded to get her back. She started posting pictures on her snapchat story of her and those guys. And that made it so hard on me I would contact her every couple of days. She would respond to my computer science questions but nothing else. I sometimes wrote long message and I sent her one long email. Then I went one week of no contact after breaking it for 3 weeks. I texted her hey and she didn't respond. Now i am 2 weeks so no contact. I think she hates me. I only sent one nasty thing to her. I was mad cuz she drunk snapchatted pictures of her and some guys to me. She hasn't responded in awhile. I feel like she hates me. Do you think I can ever at least be friends with her again? And then build off of that see if we can something going again? I learned my lesson I understand what alcohol does to you now and I would never yell at her for that again. And I've transferred to a new college that I am no longer lonely in. I still only 2 hours away from her. Do you think there still is a chance?