NC and Strong Will is your best hope!

Hi all,

Checking in here to tell you guys that its been 2 weeks of NC and I'm already starting to feel much better. Lurking and getting wonderful caring advice from strangers here shows the world is still a decent place with people who care about others that are hurting. I've done so much thinking with recapping all the events that happened, my mistakes, her mistakes, my flaws her flaws blah blah. I really analyzed everything and tried to understand the things that could be understood. Whatever can't be understood, let it go because not all things in a relationship have reasons for them. Relationships are based on emotion.

I just got out of the gym, had a great physical workout and can feel the endorphin rush. Now I'm in a thought trance after smoking a bowl. Team Herbalife:lmao:.

My 7 Tips:

1. Workout like a beast

2. Start eating better and do not overeat/starve yourself. Eating right is a huge thing.

3. Accept my mistakes no matter how much you are angry at her or how much she ****ed up. It takes two to tango, so it took two to end it. Be accountable for your own shortcomings in the relationship.

4. Throw away every DAMN thing that reminds you of her. That includes changing your sheets that you slept on together with her (buy new sheets during Black Friday sale). All evidences and traces of the ex must disappear as if she never happened. Vanished into thin air. Your ex is now Houdini.

5. Do not harbor resentment and anger for too long. Its normal to be angry when someone close to you hurts you. But holding on to anger for too long will only make you bitter and slow your healing. Accept that you are both human, and you could eff up just as much as she can eff up. No one is perfect in relationships.

6. Pursue that hobby that you have always wanted to do but never tried. It could be whatever, but put your heart and soul in that one thing. This will occupy your time so you can develop your hobby and become a more well-rounded person.

7. Your ex has moved on. This is from a male perspective, but women do not need as much time as men to move on. They can easily have options and have someone keep them company. Why are you giving her the power to control your happiness and mood when she no longer does anything for you? She's definitely not on this site trying to find answers. The answer for you is within you. Your happiness comes from within. I learned this from No Foolin.

Its Thanksgiving guys, be thankful we're alive and still have chances to do this again in the future. Love will come again, but not until you become the best version of yourself and not until you love yourself first.

P.S. Watch this if you're feeling down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByuTFTs054I

• Like 4
Hi all,

7. Your ex has moved on. This is from a male perspective, but women do not need as much time as men to move on. They can easily have options and have someone keep them company. Why are you giving her the power to control your happiness and mood when she no longer does anything for you? She's definitely not on this site trying to find answers. The answer for you is within you. Your happiness comes from within. I learned this from No Foolin.

So not true. It depends how emotionally invested the woman was in the relationship. If she was emotionally attached it will generally take a woman longer to move on than a man.

Women generally do have lots of options, but most options are not good options, and women are picky.

hopelesslystuck1

Thanks bro! I definitely needed this tonight...

Everything you said here makes perfect sense.

I've finally accepted that she's moved on..I just feel f***Ing stupid for breaking NC recently and for repeatedly asking her to reconsider on and off for 3 months. Bruised ego. That's been my number one issue lately.