Posting Love Quotes

So. Its been like 35 days of NC. She broke with me because "her feelings had changed". She blamed the stress in her life for this. New school and new job. And she needed to be herself and didnt want to date at all.

I still think there might have been some Grass is Greener into it as well. But who knows.

The NC has been just fine for me. It is easier to move on. But since she showed up on my Tinder yesterday, I decided to check out her Instagram. It dudnt bother me at all.

I see that while I have been "away" she has posted some Love Pictures. 1-2 pr week. You know those kind you can find all over the web with 2 people in love, making out. Sometimes with a love quote on it.

I dont really understand why a girl (any girl) wouldpost such pictures. What is you opinion? She is telling the world she needs/misses love right??

My opinion is that you need to concentrate on your own actions and feelings rather than hers.

Who cares what she posts! She's your EX. Back to the NC bro.

That didnt answer my question mate...

Well, the question was "what is your opinion?" so yes I did answer that question.

I gave the answer you need, not the answer you want.

todreaminblue

i post love quotes....i listen to love music....because it makes em feel good...not that i miss love but that i believe in love and i like to share love....so if i see a cute or true picture about love or a quote about love i would post it...for my friends to see.....i also write love poetry....i do that because something or someone inspires me to write it...a feeling a thought or an emotion about a person ....maybe some times...doesnt necessarily mean i am willing to date............deb