CANT move on!!

After 10 months of agonizing frienship with my ex, i decided to step back and go NC so i can move on before we can truly be friends. Yesterday, i started doing things on my own. But STUPID me! She's been texting alot with this guy from work and ive been dying like hell to know their status. I gave in and HAD to ask her about them! My hearts pounding like crazy! she told me she liked him but said she wouldnt accept a relationship in an office. She said perhaps when they are no longer working there, she MIGHT consider him. Im dying and my tear ducts are drying out. I cant be helped. I tried doing hobbies, exercising, watching cinema by myself just to move on. All im thinking is winning her back!

Never fails - the whole friendship thing never works after a breakup. When I think of my female friends, I don't care who they date and why (unless they are really dating some weird people). Until you reach the point where you can have a double date with your ex and feel nothing, you aren't friends.

• Author

Were neighbors and work at the same office in the same project!!! How can i move on??? Desperately need advice on these particular situations

evanescentworld

Look at the choices you have.

Which choice is the best option?

Then take it.

And don't say you can't. You can.

I hear, from reading this forum, that apparently the person who wrote the No Contact Guide was a person who worked in the same building, for the same company, and in daily and continual contact with the ex.

If they can do it - so can you.

Man up, read the guide - and do it.