Drunken fight break up

Ok, my boyfriend broke up with me, lately I've been drinking too much, stressed because of uni, owning a business and family problems. But I've started to blackout and in the hours hours I say the most horrible things, he said I'm like a demon. I have done this about 3-4 times in the last couple months. Night before last it happened again and he ended the relationship, he said he'll always love me but this isn't healthy. He's right of course.

To be honest, I start the drunken fights but he takes it way too far after.

Anyway, I'm going off the drink, I'm not an everyday drinker, but I am a binge drinker with wine. Going to AA for help.

Should also see a counsellor for childhood issues, nothing too drastic, but affecting my life nonetheless.

We wanted to spend our lives together, were going to move in together shortly.

I'm obviously in deep pain right now as it just happened and I love him very much. We never fight when sober.

He doesn't want to talk to me, and after calling about 20 times begging him to see me yesterday, I finally decided to hold onto what small pieces of dignity I have and do NC, haven't texted or called in almost 24 hours and I think I can continue.

He threatened to block me on iphone, but didn't.

Thankfully I have an exam on mon so I'm forced not to obsess over this all day. Haven't eaten and have sleeping trouble, but I have to focus on this exam.

Question is: do you guys think he'll come back if I just leave him alone?

I have apologized and told him I'm going to work on my issues and I hope to meet again in the future. No reply

We had a backpacking trip planned to Cuba next month, he cancelled his flight but I'm just going to go alone anyway.

Edited by Jsbodhi