is my ex saying she is missing me

my ex left me for another guy. well sort of, ok she picked him over me but she admitted to still having feelings for me. When we were discussing it I told her I could not understand how we are happy yet she is leaving me.

she then looked at me and said "should i call him right now and tell him we cant because you and i are dating?"

i just looked at her and said "thats your decision, im not making you do it"

why would she say that? was she testing me?

Strength in Healing

Let me translate the language, one moment.

Alright, all done.

What she said was: "I am indecisive, selfish, and insecure. I don't know what I want, and am willing to use you or anyone. I lack empathy, insight, and a basic understanding of action and consequence. If your legs run, you should run. In fact, you should get in a car and drive in the opposite direction as fast as it goes, then once you run out of gas, take the closest bus, train, or plane to get the hell away, far far away from me."

Take her advice.

• Like 1

Translation:

I have very little respect for you, but just in case things don't work out with this new guy, I need to act indecisive, but pretend to lean towards you so that if the guy I like bails, I can always come back to you."

Make like a forest....

And RUN!

• Like 1

She might have said it because she changed her mind and wanted confirmation.

She might have said it because she wanted an ego boost.

She might have said it to keep you on the line in case things don't work out with the other guy.

She might have said it to taunt you.

She might have said it to test you.

There's really a million different reasons she could've said it, and not enough information to tell.

• Author
She might have said it because she changed her mind and wanted confirmation.

She might have said it because she wanted an ego boost.

She might have said it to keep you on the line in case things don't work out with the other guy.

She might have said it to taunt you.

She might have said it to test you.

There's really a million different reasons she could've said it, and not enough information to tell.

did i mess up from what i said?

What was the status of your relationship? Were you official & exclusive? If not, her Q was one last chance for you to step up to the plate. Because you gave her an equivocal answer, she picked him because she already knew you could not commit & she wanted to see if he could?

If you were exclusive I have no idea why she asked you that. It makes no sense.

• Author
What was the status of your relationship? Were you official & exclusive? If not, her Q was one last chance for you to step up to the plate. Because you gave her an equivocal answer, she picked him because she already knew you could not commit & she wanted to see if he could?

If you were exclusive I have no idea why she asked you that. It makes no sense.

we were exclusive. been together since june

we were exclusive. been together since june

Well, you might have been exclusive, but she certainly wasn't.

You didn't "mess up" - you got rid of an unfaithful cheater. Congrats :)

• Like 2
did i mess up from what i said?

Nope! You said EXACTLY what needed to be said. You are right. That's was HER decision. It was HER choice! And, unfortunately, it wasn't you. She put more of a value on this other guy that she threw you to the curb to be with him. That's where you stood with her.

Therefore, it's time to move on.

• Author
Nope! You said EXACTLY what needed to be said. You are right. That's was HER decision. It was HER choice! And, unfortunately, it wasn't you. She put more of a value on this other guy that she threw you to the curb to be with him. That's where you stood with her.

Therefore, it's time to move on.

i didnt know if she wanted me to like fight for her lol lke she was testing me

i didnt know if she wanted me to like fight for her lol lke she was testing me

Look, not trying to be an ass and make you feel any worse, but if she was head over heels in love with you and being with you is her way of telling you that there's no other place in the world that she would rather be. Then, you shouldn't NEED to fight for her.

The fact is, she was being sketchy and she cheated on you. Why would you fight for someone that betrayed you? She made a choice. And that choice is to have you out of her life. Therefore, you give her EXACTLY that. You need to start NC (NO CONTACT) with her. You are not her friend and you are not her back up plan. So, don't be there for her. Don't answer texts and let phonecalls go to voicemail. BLOCK HER ON FACEBOOK!!!

Time to heal and move on dude.

• Like 2
  • Author

she dumped me last week.. today she texted me saying after i havent texted her all week saying "it amazes me how a guy can go from texting someone so much to not at all"

she missing me?

She broke up with you... what does she expect

and who knows she might be missing you, but not enough to have a relationship with you

Stay NC till she says i made a mistake i want you back

Boo freaking hoo for her. She just expects you to beg for her back. If you reply all you need to say is, "You broke up with me."

she dumped me last week.. today she texted me saying after i havent texted her all week saying "it amazes me how a guy can go from texting someone so much to not at all"

she missing me?

SHE DUMPED YOU!!! ignore her. She lost all rights to you and you can't give in. She can't have it both ways. She said she did not want you any more. Be strong, do not even think of responding. you both need time away from contact to think things out.

SoThatHappened

Know this:

Any contact from her other than "I completely messed up and will do anything to get you back" means absolutely nothing to you.

Anything less than that is her pulling at the leash to see if you're still there. Once she pulls and sees you're still there, she gets her ego stroked enough to get her by until she feels the need to tug again.

Don't reply, or reply saying you don't want to be in contact unless she's serious about reconciling.

That's it.