My ex fiancé broke up with me 2 months ago and it came out of nowhere and I've been a mess since. I wonder if it is gigs tho as 3 weeks before the break up she was talking about trying for a baby?! Now she has moved out and moved in with some work friends that she also goes out with every weekend and this is a new social group for her.

It all came out on holiday when she said she didn't think we were a good couple and I asked where had this come from and she had kissed another guy 2 days before our holiday, and I've had the whole 'I love u but not in love with u' rubbish. We were together 6.5 years altogether , engaged for 2 and have a house together.

evanescentworld

Ok, thank you....

What would you like us to do with that information?

What do you need from us, exactly?

evanescentworld

I hate to tell you, but after the event, it really doesn't matter, and is irrelevant.

Right now, she's an ex-.

Which means you are a free agent - and so is she.

you can do precisely what you want without ever having to consider opinion, input, co-operation or agreement.

And so can she.

There is nothing to discuss, or compromise over, because you're a single guy.

And she's a single lady.

Trying to work out all the whys and wherefores, at this stage, is honestly a waste of your time.

It's over.

The relationship - for no matter WHAT reason - is no more.

The best thing you can do is to pick yourself up, brush yourself on, and just keep walking, one day at a time, and move on.

have you read the No Contact Guide?

• Author

Yeh thanks for that advice I'm getting better day by day, I've doing go no contact but we're having to have a little contact due to having a house together and belongings etc so when all that is sorted it will feel like a clean break and can move on properly.

Yeah, GIGS. But, she's also cheating on you. probably on those nights going out with her new friends. She gave you the "ILYBINILWY" which is straight out of the cheaters handbook.

She told you she kissed two other dudes. Dude, she did more than kiss. Cheaters will only tell you the bare minimum to make it seem not as bad as what it truly is.

So, she's putting more of a value in this new lifestyle over what you two had. It's time for you to move on. I know it's easier said than done after investing all of that time into her. But, you need to move on. You need to go NC on her. NO CONTACT! And the most important thing for you to do is BLOCK HER ON FACEBOOK! Right now, she doesn't care about you. She's being selfish and will have NO PROBLEM posting pics of her out on the town with her new friends and having fun and pics of her with other dudes in the club looking all happy all the while you're dying. You don't need to see that crap, so block her!

• Author

Yeh I've deleted Facebook, she broke up with me because she didn't want to cheat she said but she already did so that was all rubbish . Why are women so evil haha

evanescentworld
Yeh I've deleted Facebook, she broke up with me because she didn't want to cheat she said but she already did so that was all rubbish . Why are women so evil haha

You need to quit that mind-set before you spoil it for yourself.

Women are not evil.

Just as men are not evil.

Some women do nasty things.

Some men do nasty things.

There are deeply hurt people in both camps here, and one is no worse - or better - than the other. And believe me, I consider both camps equally. I neither favour women, nor disparage men.

I'm sure you know that though - it's just your hurt heart speaking.

On that topic, please remember one very vital thing:

No matter WHAT your feelings on her behaviour, when it comes to practical matters (division of property, house/legal matters,) make sure you are entirely working from a place of logic and rationale.

Do not let emotions fire you up and impel you to make hasty, reckless, vindictive, spiteful decisions.

This is business.

Treat it as such.

The termination of contracts is about as unemotive a topic as you could get.

• Like 1