14 months later finally HEALED!!!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

yesss i am finaly healed. i made it through the storm

i am so happy for being healed. i never think of my ex. the emotional heartache dreams are gone for good.

i even passed from exs city and passed through many places we used to be to and i felt nth. just nth.

in the start i never expected to heal over this it was a 3-4 year dream-addiction-passion-sex-toxic maybe-romance thing.

i was dumped. and guess what

my brain is clear and i saw how truly things happened now.

in the first (14 month ago) ex wanted time and space(dumping me) BUT telling half truth ,know why?

she was interested in someone. they got a few dates and maybe some more things but then she got dumped. she started calling and texting for more than 6 months afterthat . i never answered(hardcore nc).

then she made up with a guy but she aint happy at all. sometimes she calls. i ignore.

so here i am . i am healed. i was once dumped and felt death. now i am healthy,i love my self and i move on.

although i now realized there was an early guy involved(90% chance) i am not more hurt i just felt funny for her mixing all this situation so hard and bad.

it is more true than ever,

the dumpee is better on the long run.if you v been dumped just hang in there good times are ahead i promise.

;)

for those who dont know me. thats my story

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/420756-nothing-pains-much-nothing

• Like 6
  • Author

for sure ;)

That's great to hear! I'm happy for you. I really hope I will be where you are soon.

Congratulations! It must have felt good writing your post, knowing that you've bounced back. I admire how you've coped with your journey given the circumstances!

• Like 1
  • Author

yes this romantic relationship was honey dipped in hell. very difficult thing to get clean of

LivingHalfAlive13

Great to hear. I am 15 months post break up from a 5 year relationship and still not healed, and I have been 100% NC for 14 months of that.

• Author

why you say so? how you feel? missing her?

Great to hear. I am 15 months post break up from a 5 year relationship and still not healed, and I have been 100% NC for 14 months of that.

I'm also at 15 months post BU from a 10 year relationship, keeping very low contact yet still not completely healed. I reckon that by now what I miss is being in a relationship (10 years accumulate a lot of memories) and not her. The good news is that I started dating a wonderful lady and it's beginning to get serious so it's a matter of time until that last issue is resolved; looking forward to make new memories.

Edited by JFReyes
  • Like 1
  • Author

nice to hear jfreys. you must though go no contact.

i now feel foreghn when i see my ex on facebook. like i see a stranger.

apparently i feel so far from her as i cant describe.

i am as far as was the most far taken picture in history.

http://postimg.org/image/lzjuegmoz/

Seen from about 6 billion kilometers (3.7 billion miles, 40 astronomical units), Earth appears as a tiny dot (the blueish-white speck approximately halfway down the brown band to the right) within the darkness of deep space

nice to hear jfreys. you must though go no contact.

i now feel foreghn when i see my ex on facebook. like i see a stranger.

apparently i feel so far from her as i cant describe.

i am as far as was the most far taken picture in history.

View image: Pale Blue Dot

Seen from about 6 billion kilometers (3.7 billion miles, 40 astronomical units), Earth appears as a tiny dot (the blueish-white speck approximately halfway down the brown band to the right) within the darkness of deep space

@hurts2death:

I'm glad you've crossed the threshold. Unfortunately I must keep LC because of a business issue that's still pending. Keep in mind that in 10 years many aspects of each other's lives become intertwined. Believe you me, once resolved it's "hasta la vista, baby". She's not on FB or any other social media, nor does she keep any kind of an internet presence, so that's not a problem for me.

I am an astronomy fan since childhood. I like your picture metaphor. :-)

Edited by JFReyes
  • Like 1
  • Author

astronomy fan here too. follow me on instagram @thiseus.

you see "the stars we see are so far away in light years that most are already gone long before their light reach us just as like the love of a lost one"

:)

• Like 1
  • Author

"one could feel the excitement of falling in love for first time when witnessing the stars from space"

the funny thing is that an other universe is just inside us.and the elements we are made of come from stars.

if only we could make a formula that describes the "love gravity" force and how it pulls us together accelerating one to an other until we cant get any closer and we start sucking each others life inside a mess we made like a dead star ,sometimes one can be pushed away to eternity while the other still feel pain.

but the light of all this will also travel to eternity...... :mad:

yes this romantic relationship was honey dipped in hell. very difficult thing to get clean of

LOL! This is a hell of a lot different from your first post in your old thread!

Congrats dude! I'm glad you made it to indifference! Very inspirational! But, it took you 14 months. Nothing wrong with that at all. That needs to be said so new people can see that NC with positive changes don't heal you overnight. It takes time which I think you pointed out that fact to others. But, if you stick with it, you'll come through!

Congrats again, dude! Very proud of you and I hope you'll stick around and inspire and motivate others to do the same!

• Like 1
  • Author

thanks Chi townD

it is truly like black and white.

once i was wishing for this pain to end and was wishing to be kept asleep in order to not feel the pain. this pain once was a torture,a life threatening thing for true.

now i am so far i cant explain. even if my subconscious dreams her or thinks of her i feel like extraterrestial.

i truly "d o nt give a s ###t " about.

;)

and that is mostly of me but also of you and many others that helped me in my thread back then.

you know i was one step ahaid of every dumpee, i was lourking these forums some months before being dumped(call it luck or gut telling dont know but i sensed the end) and by doing that i was propably

the first dumpee in history who accepted politely the break up demand by the dumper (i also smiled and wished her the best and hang up like nothing was wrong), <=== (this sounds like unbelievable to anyone witnessed my story).

so after this thing her ego got so badly crashed she called like 163(i marked her calls on google analytics calendar) times and i ignored. she even send sms wishing me on holidays etc. i ignored.

her voice and existence was so far behind .so pale. my brain overwrote her with other data(thats why no contact helps us)

-side note. to every dumper. watch out cause the dumpee you are about to dump might be more ready than ever making you go to a dead end.

:cool: