I feel so lonely..

I have been really trying my best to do everything right after the breakup but tonight I am just feeling so darn lonely. Everyone and their bfs were carving pumpkins and such, staying in tonight so there was not really anything for me to do when everyone is busy doing that stuff. I am not jealous, for I am happy they are happy, but I just feel so lonely and sad right now because I literally am alone...

• Like 1
sdrawkcaB ssA

I don't know how to soothe your loneliness from your recent breakup. I do know it leaves an emptiness that can't be fixed over night. Thank god for the internet... since your prolly staying home, you can find some amusemet to help keep some good feelings, instead of dwelling on what you miss.

LOL Cats always seem to have ways of cheering one up...

I Can Has Cheezburger? - Lolcats n Funny Pictures - funny pictures - Cheezburger

If anything you need to let go and cry your heart out while you have time to not worry about making a weekday face.

There will be a day when you will be healed, but it will take a bit effort in finding your love for life to guide you to personal happiness. Being alone will not be such a bad experience once you find your balance in life.

If you have any single friends, maybe you should try to call them up to hang out :). Just because there are people around you having fun with their partners does not mean that you cannot have some fun too. I thought that this video might make you feel better:

Cheer up! Take some time for yourself. Do what you like to do, and don't worry about what anyone else has to think!

I have been really trying my best to do everything right after the breakup but tonight I am just feeling so darn lonely. Everyone and their bfs were carving pumpkins and such, staying in tonight so there was not really anything for me to do when everyone is busy doing that stuff. I am not jealous, for I am happy they are happy, but I just feel so lonely and sad right now because I literally am alone...

I feel ya. We're in the same boat. We'll just have to take turns paddling til we reach the shore, I guess.

sdrawkcaB ssA
I feel ya. We're in the same boat. We'll just have to take turns paddling til we reach the shore, I guess.

Just read a few replies in hopes the OP had something to say, and one word you typed hit me on a lyric to a song that I had listened to on my play list. Tea Party - Heaven Coming Down

With nothing to do,

You'd waste away,

Obscured, in exile.

They've witnessed the times

You've gone astray,

Whose fault? Now you're thinking.

There's nothing to prove,

Message from the crowd to the shore, baby

And it feels now,

Just like heavens coming down.

So strange are the ways they all have changed,

Still life it stayed the same.

A break from the past could make it last,

Maybe just a little longer.

Now, there's nothing to prove,

A message from the crowd to the shore, baby

And it feels now,

Your soul shakes free,

As it's concience hits the ground.

You surrender, love under will,

Rest assured, baby, you're adored.

And it feels now,

Your soul shakes free,

As it's concience hits the ground.

These signs, this fate,

Takes a path you didn't chose.

Stay strong, keep faith,

There's the change that's coming through.

Feels like heaven's coming down...

(Oh no, my love)

(Oh no, my love)

(Oh no, my love)

Feels like heaven's coming down

Count me in - lately it has been rough, I'm thinking more and more about my ex - dreamt of him too.

But then, I wonder if I should give a man so much power over me to make me happy/sad/lonely. I should be content with myself, right?

Whenever I start feeling awful, I start watching standup. It hasn't failed me yet.

This is normal and something you need to go through. I learned it was better to be alone after my break up. Everything seems to bring pain. Memories are everywhere and seem to be so vivid. Time will give you more perspective. Slowly but surely the memories will change. Hang in there and don`t rush it. Have a nice weekend.