Anyone been blocked and didnt show any reaction or Were the blocker?

Anyone here been in any of these 2 situations?

1) You blocked your EX or whoever, and they never asked you why or contacted you or reached out or showed any reactions. How did you feel? Were you angry that they didn't respond? did it fuel ur anger and hurt more that they didn't care?

2) You were blocked by an ex- what did u do? Did u ask why or never contact that person at all and just moved on and dint care?

first time i got blocked by my ex i was soo sad. I tried so hard to get unblocked, and eventually she did unblock me, when i asked her in a nice but pleading type of way.

second time, same girl a year later. We got in a fight and i she blocked me and i didn't even give a damn. I blocked her back on whatsapp and took it to the next level by defriending her on fb. She's still defriended and blocked, and i don't give a damn if i find out something awful happened to her. She deserves no symathy from me.

1) Yes. Several times. I blocked him and he did as he didn't really care. That made me feel more miserable, but I understand, at the end, that he never cared. He told me he cared, but his actions showed different.

I blocked him several times from dating sites, Facebook, phone, etc. He NEVER said anything, even when I contacted him again, he acted as if nothing happened. What a jer.k. That's the type of men that's better to have out of our lives.

• Like 1
1) Yes. Several times. I blocked him and he did as he didn't really care. That made me feel more miserable, but I understand, at the end, that he never cared. He told me he cared, but his actions showed different.

I blocked him several times from dating sites, Facebook, phone, etc. He NEVER said anything, even when I contacted him again, he acted as if nothing happened. What a jer.k. That's the type of men that's better to have out of our lives.

Or women :bunny::p

I blocked my ex and for a few months there was no contact. It was great. I blocked her because I wanted to prevent her from ever contacting me again so there was no anger.

However she eventually slandered me to my family, claiming I was violent and abusive. That made me angry... fortunately they know I wasn't and she just looks like a psycho ex now.